Dec 20, 2012, 10:28 AM EST
There really is no place like home for the holidays, eh?
Look at how the clevers over at the Philadelphia Union incorporated that most wonderful of old seasonal concepts into their holiday card:
(Hint: which Union man recently “came home” via trade?)
Well done, kids.
- Paul Scholes: Thierry Henry’s legendary goal vs. Man United was my fault 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 3
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 6
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 3
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1