Dec 20, 2012, 10:28 AM EDT
There really is no place like home for the holidays, eh?
Look at how the clevers over at the Philadelphia Union incorporated that most wonderful of old seasonal concepts into their holiday card:
(Hint: which Union man recently “came home” via trade?)
Well done, kids.
- Malky Mackay and Iain Moody investigated by FA for ‘sexist, racist and homophobic’ text messages while at Cardiff City 3
- Liverpool and AC Milan in talks over deal for Mario Balotelli 4
- Atlanta’s new MLS franchise has already sold 14,000 season tickets 9
- No signings in 2015: Barcelona’s transfer ban upheld, FIFA rejects appeal 3
- Report: Tottenham set to raid Manchester United, line up Fellaini, Hernandez deals 6
- Spanish Super Cup: Late goal allows Atlético to claim first leg draw at Real Madrid 0