Dec 27, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
When Panathinaikos and Olympiacos play, Greece stops. Or rather, they gather around their television sets to watch one of the world’s most famous derbies.
Or, if they are some of the lucky ones, they head to the stadium. Which you can do too, thanks to this incredible stop-motion video featuring 2,124 individual images. It’s like the world’s coolest six-minute soccer gif.
(h/t A Football Report)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (15)
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit