Jan 1, 2013, 5:28 PM EDT
Not sure what it is about Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger and his big, puffy jackets … but the man must have bought one while standing on ancient burial ground at some point. Because they really don’t seem to like him.
And thanks goodness – otherwise we wouldn’t have these to enjoy.
Nor would we be able to drop this zinger: “Puffy Jacket 2, Arsene Wenger 0”
Thanks to some of our Twitter friends for pointing out Wenger’s wardrobe impasses of 2012. The first one below went viral just a few days ago.
And this one is from almost exactly one year ago, barely into 2012.
- Matías Pérez García announced, becomes third Designated Player in San Jose history 0
- Is Everton’s new striker Romelu Lukaku worth $47 million? 7
- Simeone praises Klinsmann’s US program that “seduces us as coaches” 2
- Neymar’s recovery from World Cup back injury “almost 100 percent” 0
- Reports: Jermaine Jones coming to Chicago, move welcomed by Fire 2
- Atlético Madrid latest club linked with Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández 4