Jan 1, 2013, 5:28 PM EDT
Not sure what it is about Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger and his big, puffy jackets … but the man must have bought one while standing on ancient burial ground at some point. Because they really don’t seem to like him.
And thanks goodness – otherwise we wouldn’t have these to enjoy.
Nor would we be able to drop this zinger: “Puffy Jacket 2, Arsene Wenger 0”
Thanks to some of our Twitter friends for pointing out Wenger’s wardrobe impasses of 2012. The first one below went viral just a few days ago.
And this one is from almost exactly one year ago, barely into 2012.
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 0
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 3
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2