Jan 1, 2013, 5:28 PM EDT
Not sure what it is about Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger and his big, puffy jackets … but the man must have bought one while standing on ancient burial ground at some point. Because they really don’t seem to like him.
And thanks goodness – otherwise we wouldn’t have these to enjoy.
Nor would we be able to drop this zinger: “Puffy Jacket 2, Arsene Wenger 0”
Thanks to some of our Twitter friends for pointing out Wenger’s wardrobe impasses of 2012. The first one below went viral just a few days ago.
And this one is from almost exactly one year ago, barely into 2012.
- UEFA Champions League preview: Can PSG, Bayern come back from 3-1 down to Barcelona, Porto? 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 7 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Big climbers galore as momentum kicks in 1
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United prove they can challenge Chelsea for the title 2
- Sepp Blatter: Putin, Russia will host “best ever World Cup” in 2018 3
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale set to miss three weeks, Champions League clash vs. Atletico, with injury 1