Jan 1, 2013, 5:28 PM EST
Not sure what it is about Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger and his big, puffy jackets … but the man must have bought one while standing on ancient burial ground at some point. Because they really don’t seem to like him.
And thanks goodness – otherwise we wouldn’t have these to enjoy.
Nor would we be able to drop this zinger: “Puffy Jacket 2, Arsene Wenger 0”
Thanks to some of our Twitter friends for pointing out Wenger’s wardrobe impasses of 2012. The first one below went viral just a few days ago.
And this one is from almost exactly one year ago, barely into 2012.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Manchester City: Blues maintain five-point lead atop table 1
- Manchester United 3-1 Leicester City: Red Devils up to third 0