Jan 1, 2013, 5:28 PM EDT
Not sure what it is about Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger and his big, puffy jackets … but the man must have bought one while standing on ancient burial ground at some point. Because they really don’t seem to like him.
And thanks goodness – otherwise we wouldn’t have these to enjoy.
Nor would we be able to drop this zinger: “Puffy Jacket 2, Arsene Wenger 0”
Thanks to some of our Twitter friends for pointing out Wenger’s wardrobe impasses of 2012. The first one below went viral just a few days ago.
And this one is from almost exactly one year ago, barely into 2012.
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 7
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3