Jan 3, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
The LA Galaxy’s new arrival – presumably the team’s new starter in goal – looks like quite the Twitter man.
Carlo Cudicini is not just bringing his veteran skills in goal to the Home Depot Center, he’s bringing some social media prowess, as well.
Posting under @Capitancarloc, he generally keeps things light, but will periodically throw out the quick opinion. His Twitter homepage currently describes him as “Packing … London.”
And his most recent Tweet asks only “Any help!?” It’s accompanied by the picture you see here.
Speaking of Twitter and Cudicini, none other than former U.S. international Brad Friedel, Cudicini’s teammate at Tottenham, took to the social media forum three days ago to give the departing Spur a warm shout-out. Said Friedel on a Twitter post: “Good luck Carlo. Galaxy fans you have no idea how good a goalkeeper u r getting. Top, top keeper and a great guy. Miss u at Spurs Carlo!”
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 0
- Gulati: U.S. Soccer will vote for Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein in FIFA election, not Sepp Blatter 5
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 2
- Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 4
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 1
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 4