Jan 3, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
The LA Galaxy’s new arrival – presumably the team’s new starter in goal – looks like quite the Twitter man.
Carlo Cudicini is not just bringing his veteran skills in goal to the Home Depot Center, he’s bringing some social media prowess, as well.
Posting under @Capitancarloc, he generally keeps things light, but will periodically throw out the quick opinion. His Twitter homepage currently describes him as “Packing … London.”
And his most recent Tweet asks only “Any help!?” It’s accompanied by the picture you see here.
Speaking of Twitter and Cudicini, none other than former U.S. international Brad Friedel, Cudicini’s teammate at Tottenham, took to the social media forum three days ago to give the departing Spur a warm shout-out. Said Friedel on a Twitter post: “Good luck Carlo. Galaxy fans you have no idea how good a goalkeeper u r getting. Top, top keeper and a great guy. Miss u at Spurs Carlo!”
- NBC to air all 10 Premier League games on final day in “Championship Sunday” extravaganza 2
- Minnesota Vikings “stepping up” bid for MLS franchise 5
- Manchester City the best paid team in sport, beat New York Yankees to accolade 3
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 6 0
- ProSoccerTalk MLS Team of the Week – Week 6 0
- Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal can finish in the top four 5