Jan 3, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
The LA Galaxy’s new arrival – presumably the team’s new starter in goal – looks like quite the Twitter man.
Carlo Cudicini is not just bringing his veteran skills in goal to the Home Depot Center, he’s bringing some social media prowess, as well.
Posting under @Capitancarloc, he generally keeps things light, but will periodically throw out the quick opinion. His Twitter homepage currently describes him as “Packing … London.”
And his most recent Tweet asks only “Any help!?” It’s accompanied by the picture you see here.
Speaking of Twitter and Cudicini, none other than former U.S. international Brad Friedel, Cudicini’s teammate at Tottenham, took to the social media forum three days ago to give the departing Spur a warm shout-out. Said Friedel on a Twitter post: “Good luck Carlo. Galaxy fans you have no idea how good a goalkeeper u r getting. Top, top keeper and a great guy. Miss u at Spurs Carlo!”
- USA Today reports LA Galaxy trade Mike Magee for rights to Robbie Rogers 5
- With MLS expansion done for now, where the league priorities should land 7
- Which US cities are next for MLS expansion? 24
- Champions League Final infographic: Borussia Dortmund vs. Bayern Munich 0
- NWSL Game of the Week: Sky Blue FC vs. FC Kansas City 0
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Which US cities are next for MLS expansion? (24)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (18)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- Gareth Bale set to re-sign with Tottenham – But is it a good deal for the Welshman? (9)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million