Jan 3, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
The LA Galaxy’s new arrival – presumably the team’s new starter in goal – looks like quite the Twitter man.
Carlo Cudicini is not just bringing his veteran skills in goal to the Home Depot Center, he’s bringing some social media prowess, as well.
Posting under @Capitancarloc, he generally keeps things light, but will periodically throw out the quick opinion. His Twitter homepage currently describes him as “Packing … London.”
And his most recent Tweet asks only “Any help!?” It’s accompanied by the picture you see here.
Speaking of Twitter and Cudicini, none other than former U.S. international Brad Friedel, Cudicini’s teammate at Tottenham, took to the social media forum three days ago to give the departing Spur a warm shout-out. Said Friedel on a Twitter post: “Good luck Carlo. Galaxy fans you have no idea how good a goalkeeper u r getting. Top, top keeper and a great guy. Miss u at Spurs Carlo!”
- Preview: Atlético Madrid back on track before Champions League visit from goal-shy Milan 0
- Preview: Bayern Munich on guard ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League visit 0
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 2
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 0
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers
- Martino and Moyes Trapped in Can't-Win Situations
- CCL Watch: Cruz Azul Suffer First Loss
- TV Ratings for MLS Season Opener Increase 283% in 1 Year
- Liga MX Radar: Michael Arroyo Scores a Quad