Jan 13, 2013, 4:02 PM EDT
You know, this guy is too good to just give him the doggone goals!
Leo Messi, four-time FIFA Player of the Year winner, is apparently now at the point where he is scaring the goals out of opposition, creating a nervous tension that has the other fellows simply unraveling, just handing the ball to Barcelona’s little magician.
Well, maybe that’s not exactly the way today’s opener for Barcelona against Malaga worked, but that’s the way it looked:
- LIVE Transfer Ticker – Deadline Day updates 1
- Reports: Manchester United nearing cut-price loan for Falcao 4
- Toronto FC fire Ryan Nelsen thanks to disappointing position and disparaging comments 1
- Leicester City 1-1 Arsenal: Home side holds strong for draw 3
- Done deal: Chelsea sign Loic Remy from QPR 0
- Tottenham 0-3 Liverpool: Familiar scenes as Reds storm Spurs in London 4