Jan 13, 2013, 4:02 PM EST
You know, this guy is too good to just give him the doggone goals!
Leo Messi, four-time FIFA Player of the Year winner, is apparently now at the point where he is scaring the goals out of opposition, creating a nervous tension that has the other fellows simply unraveling, just handing the ball to Barcelona’s little magician.
Well, maybe that’s not exactly the way today’s opener for Barcelona against Malaga worked, but that’s the way it looked:
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 0
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 0
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claims two teams interested 10
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 15
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2