Jan 13, 2013, 4:02 PM EDT
You know, this guy is too good to just give him the doggone goals!
Leo Messi, four-time FIFA Player of the Year winner, is apparently now at the point where he is scaring the goals out of opposition, creating a nervous tension that has the other fellows simply unraveling, just handing the ball to Barcelona’s little magician.
Well, maybe that’s not exactly the way today’s opener for Barcelona against Malaga worked, but that’s the way it looked:
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 0
- PST Extra: Race for the Premier League title 0
- Report: Cardiff, Tan claim to have evidence against Palace in spy accusation 0
- NWSL Digest: Reign, Flash flying as we move past Week 1 2
- Henry, Sam goals see New York break into the win column 0
- Real Madrid beat Barcelona to win Copa del Rey, as Bale’s brilliance seals it 5