Jan 14, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
I have a few questions about this promo video for Crystal Palace, a once somewhat prominent club in London, now trying to fight its way back into the far more lucrative Premiership. (And not doing too badly, either.)
With no dilly-dallying…
- Crystal Palace has cheerleaders?
- Crystal Palace has a bird-thingy mascot?
- I’ve been to Selhurst Park, and it is not in the best area of South London. So, did these lovely South London ladies have adequate security as they danced outside the grounds? (More security, that is, than what an odd bird-thingy could supply?)
- Hasn’t Gangnam Style run its course yet?
- Most importantly, why did I watch this twice? All the way through. It has a strange … power.
Oh, well. Enjoy.
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 6
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s failed UEFA Champions League campaign 1
- Battling Arsenal bow out, as Bayern Munich reach UEFA Champions League quarters after 1-1 draw (3-1, agg.) 1
- Two from Diego Costa help Atlético Madrid cruise past Milan in Champions League, 4-1 (5-1, agg.) 0
- Disappointing Opener for the Chicago Fire
- Liverpool says Pepe Reina can Leave Permanently for Four Million Pounds
- Sporting KC Sign Antonio Dovale
- Cruz Azul Ready to Continue Good Form in CONCACAF
- Escalada's Brace Against Leon Puts Emelec at Top in Libertadores Cup
- Galaxy Know Home Cooking is key to Beating Tijuana
- Santos Waste Away Advantage Against Venezuelan Minnows in Libertadores Cup
- Sporting Ready for Champions League Test
- Kaká Becomes First Brazilian to Reach 30 Goals in the Champions League
- Gaston Fernandez Unstoppable in Major League Soccer Debut