Jan 14, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
I have a few questions about this promo video for Crystal Palace, a once somewhat prominent club in London, now trying to fight its way back into the far more lucrative Premiership. (And not doing too badly, either.)
With no dilly-dallying…
- Crystal Palace has cheerleaders?
- Crystal Palace has a bird-thingy mascot?
- I’ve been to Selhurst Park, and it is not in the best area of South London. So, did these lovely South London ladies have adequate security as they danced outside the grounds? (More security, that is, than what an odd bird-thingy could supply?)
- Hasn’t Gangnam Style run its course yet?
- Most importantly, why did I watch this twice? All the way through. It has a strange … power.
Oh, well. Enjoy.
- Klinsmann goes 3-5-2 versus Chile; Shea and Yedlin on the wings 0
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Talking FA Cup upsets with guests Spencer Lanning, Josh Scobee 0