Jan 14, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
I have a few questions about this promo video for Crystal Palace, a once somewhat prominent club in London, now trying to fight its way back into the far more lucrative Premiership. (And not doing too badly, either.)
With no dilly-dallying…
- Crystal Palace has cheerleaders?
- Crystal Palace has a bird-thingy mascot?
- I’ve been to Selhurst Park, and it is not in the best area of South London. So, did these lovely South London ladies have adequate security as they danced outside the grounds? (More security, that is, than what an odd bird-thingy could supply?)
- Hasn’t Gangnam Style run its course yet?
- Most importantly, why did I watch this twice? All the way through. It has a strange … power.
Oh, well. Enjoy.
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 0
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 0
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6