Jan 14, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
I have a few questions about this promo video for Crystal Palace, a once somewhat prominent club in London, now trying to fight its way back into the far more lucrative Premiership. (And not doing too badly, either.)
With no dilly-dallying…
- Crystal Palace has cheerleaders?
- Crystal Palace has a bird-thingy mascot?
- I’ve been to Selhurst Park, and it is not in the best area of South London. So, did these lovely South London ladies have adequate security as they danced outside the grounds? (More security, that is, than what an odd bird-thingy could supply?)
- Hasn’t Gangnam Style run its course yet?
- Most importantly, why did I watch this twice? All the way through. It has a strange … power.
Oh, well. Enjoy.
- Marvell Wynne, Bakary Soumare headline Stage 2 of MLS Re-Entry Draft results 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 1
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 4
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 2
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1