Jan 31, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
And the last bit of transfer news (we hope; we are exhausted) is that Simon Dawkins is leaving the friendly confines of Buck Shaw Stadium for the English Premier League.
He’ll suit up with Eric Lichaj, Brad Guzan, and the rest of Aston Villa. Cool.
“I’m really focused on what I need to do for the rest of this season & looking forward to training with my new team-mates,” he said, although the Villa faithful wish their management brought them more at the deadline.
Villa, which currently sits in 19th and is not good, will likely go down at the end of the season. At that time, Dawkins could come back to the Earthquakes. He is currently owned by Tottenham Hotspurs.
Did you say Simon Dawkins highlight reel?
- Gareth Bale set to resign with Tottenham – But is it a good deal for the Welshman? 0
- Looking back at Week 6 of the NWSL season 1
- Movement in the LA Galaxy-Omar Gonzalez situation 5
- Premier League managerial pair blast squad and referee following final match 0
- VIDEOS: A brief history of recent “Olimpico” goals in MLS 3
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: Premier League drama set to thrill
- Play Video: Premier League: Real English drama
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team