Jan 31, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
And the last bit of transfer news (we hope; we are exhausted) is that Simon Dawkins is leaving the friendly confines of Buck Shaw Stadium for the English Premier League.
He’ll suit up with Eric Lichaj, Brad Guzan, and the rest of Aston Villa. Cool.
“I’m really focused on what I need to do for the rest of this season & looking forward to training with my new team-mates,” he said, although the Villa faithful wish their management brought them more at the deadline.
Villa, which currently sits in 19th and is not good, will likely go down at the end of the season. At that time, Dawkins could come back to the Earthquakes. He is currently owned by Tottenham Hotspurs.
Did you say Simon Dawkins highlight reel?
- Atlético Madrid latest club linked with Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández 3
- Romelu Lukaku completes permanent, $47 million move to Everton 7
- Report: US to play friendly vs. Colombia in San Antonio 1
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Cuadrado to Manchester United, Lukaku to Everton 0
- Steven Gerrard endured “worst three months” of his life after Liverpool, England heartbreak 3
- Premier League on tour, Tuesday roundup: United beat Inter in penalties 1