Feb 1, 2013, 1:02 PM EST
Practices around Major League Soccer’s championship team are starting to look a little more like a champions’ practice.
Just yesterday, three central figures of the Galaxy’s two consecutive MLS Cup triumphs were back on the Home Depot Center training field.
Robbie Keane (pictured) rejoined the team after extended off-season training with Tottenham in London. Meanwhile, Omar Gonzalez and A.J. DeLaGarza were back into Galaxy training after spending the last few weeks with Jurgen Klinsmann’s U.S. national team.
How much longer might Gonzalez (and even perhaps DeLaGarza) remain with the Galaxy? Hard to say, although we’ll know more on Sunday as Klinsmann names his roster for the Feb. 6 trip into Honduras to begin final round World Cup qualifying.
Still missing around the Galaxy sessions is Landon Donovan, who is apparently coming back for 2013. When? Well, that remains a very good question.
- David Beckham says progress still being made toward MLS stadium in Miami 0
- DONE DEAL: Mattia Destro, Juan Agudelo sign with new clubs AC Milan, New England Revolution 0
- Juan Agudelo signs with New England Revolution, completes return to MLS 2
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 1
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 1
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claim two teams interested 10