Feb 1, 2013, 1:02 PM EST
Practices around Major League Soccer’s championship team are starting to look a little more like a champions’ practice.
Just yesterday, three central figures of the Galaxy’s two consecutive MLS Cup triumphs were back on the Home Depot Center training field.
Robbie Keane (pictured) rejoined the team after extended off-season training with Tottenham in London. Meanwhile, Omar Gonzalez and A.J. DeLaGarza were back into Galaxy training after spending the last few weeks with Jurgen Klinsmann’s U.S. national team.
How much longer might Gonzalez (and even perhaps DeLaGarza) remain with the Galaxy? Hard to say, although we’ll know more on Sunday as Klinsmann names his roster for the Feb. 6 trip into Honduras to begin final round World Cup qualifying.
Still missing around the Galaxy sessions is Landon Donovan, who is apparently coming back for 2013. When? Well, that remains a very good question.
- VIDEO: PST Extra examines huge top four showdowns in Premier League 0
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 1
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 4
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3