Feb 8, 2013, 12:50 PM EST
I do not know this as a fact, but I’d be willing to bet my favorite childhood Christmas gift on it:
Steve Nash is the only MLS owner who can do what we see in the video below. (This could change one day if David Beckham exercises that MLS ownership clause.)
I mean, there are guys making their living in MLS who probably couldn’t pull of the little street soccer maneuver Nash threw down Thursday night. With a basketball, no less!
This happened in a game against the Celtics, where the lifelong Tottenham Hotspurs fan and minority owner of the Vancouver Whitecaps took the opportunity to remind us soccer is hard-wired into his DNA.
May as well, since the Lakers aren’t playing much basketball these days:
- Arsene Wenger suggests Thierry Henry could return to Arsenal as a coach 0
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 12 0
- Inside Look: Not much separating Red Bulls, Revolution ahead of Eastern Conference Championship, leg 1 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 12 0
- Inside Look: LA Galaxy, Seattle Sounders to square off in Western Conference Championship, leg 1 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City 0