Feb 8, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
I do not know this as a fact, but I’d be willing to bet my favorite childhood Christmas gift on it:
Steve Nash is the only MLS owner who can do what we see in the video below. (This could change one day if David Beckham exercises that MLS ownership clause.)
I mean, there are guys making their living in MLS who probably couldn’t pull of the little street soccer maneuver Nash threw down Thursday night. With a basketball, no less!
This happened in a game against the Celtics, where the lifelong Tottenham Hotspurs fan and minority owner of the Vancouver Whitecaps took the opportunity to remind us soccer is hard-wired into his DNA.
May as well, since the Lakers aren’t playing much basketball these days:
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Liverpool 0
- VIDEO: Chelsea’s Eden Hazard dances around Barcelona to score magical goal 0
- Chelsea 2-2 Barcelona: Good-looking goals to spare in Maryland (video) 2
- Official: Miguel Herrera fired by Mexico days after Gold Cup win, alleged attack on journalist 15
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Benzema to Arsenal, Berahino to Tottenham 5
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Chelsea 1