Feb 8, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
I do not know this as a fact, but I’d be willing to bet my favorite childhood Christmas gift on it:
Steve Nash is the only MLS owner who can do what we see in the video below. (This could change one day if David Beckham exercises that MLS ownership clause.)
I mean, there are guys making their living in MLS who probably couldn’t pull of the little street soccer maneuver Nash threw down Thursday night. With a basketball, no less!
This happened in a game against the Celtics, where the lifelong Tottenham Hotspurs fan and minority owner of the Vancouver Whitecaps took the opportunity to remind us soccer is hard-wired into his DNA.
May as well, since the Lakers aren’t playing much basketball these days:
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5
- Al-Hussein, Blatter address voters ahead of presidential election; First vote coming 6