Feb 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
A scattering of points to consider as you watch the U.S. women arrive into chilly Nashville on Sunday.
- U.S. Soccer says more than 10,000 tickets have been sold for Wednesday’s contest at LP Field. Hopefully, the result for U.S. Soccer will be more favorable than it was for the organization’s last stop at the big stadium in Music City. You remember that one, right?
- This is the team’s last match before the Algarve Cup in Portugal that starts in about a month.
- U.S. striker Alex Morgan seems to be moving OK following Saturday’s injury. Then again, she’s just walking through an airport, not dodging Scottish tacklers.
- Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa: Gunners swallow Villa to defend FA Cup title 0
- FOLLOW LIVE: Arsenal, Aston Villa square off in FA Cup final 0
- Hyndman stars as U.S. U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 5
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35