Feb 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
A scattering of points to consider as you watch the U.S. women arrive into chilly Nashville on Sunday.
- U.S. Soccer says more than 10,000 tickets have been sold for Wednesday’s contest at LP Field. Hopefully, the result for U.S. Soccer will be more favorable than it was for the organization’s last stop at the big stadium in Music City. You remember that one, right?
- This is the team’s last match before the Algarve Cup in Portugal that starts in about a month.
- U.S. striker Alex Morgan seems to be moving OK following Saturday’s injury. Then again, she’s just walking through an airport, not dodging Scottish tacklers.
- Barcelona’s transfer ban suspended by FIFA, should allow club to make summer moves 0
- Champions League preview: Defending champion Bayern Munich looks to end Real Madrid quest for 10th title 0
- Alex Ferguson backed David Moyes’ firing, will help select a successor 0
- ProSoccerTalk’s MLS Team of the Week – Week 7 0
- Five moments that defined Chelsea’s Champions League trip to Atlético Madrid 0
- Three things we learned from Atletico Madrid vs. Chelsea 2