Feb 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
A scattering of points to consider as you watch the U.S. women arrive into chilly Nashville on Sunday.
- U.S. Soccer says more than 10,000 tickets have been sold for Wednesday’s contest at LP Field. Hopefully, the result for U.S. Soccer will be more favorable than it was for the organization’s last stop at the big stadium in Music City. You remember that one, right?
- This is the team’s last match before the Algarve Cup in Portugal that starts in about a month.
- U.S. striker Alex Morgan seems to be moving OK following Saturday’s injury. Then again, she’s just walking through an airport, not dodging Scottish tacklers.
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 4
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3
- Report: Marco Reus is out for rest of 2014 with torn ankle ligament 3