Feb 14, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Internacional and Caxias played a soccer game last night, although you’d barely know if from the conditions on the field. The match, won 2-0 by Inter, was played during a veritable downpour.
Leandro Damião scored, then slide through a huge puddle. We’ll never know how he convinced his teammates to join him on the journey.
A free kick turned into a three stooges routine.
And everybody went home happy. Except the Caxias fans. It’s one thing to get soaked. It’s another to get soaked and lose.
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 5