Feb 14, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
Internacional and Caxias played a soccer game last night, although you’d barely know if from the conditions on the field. The match, won 2-0 by Inter, was played during a veritable downpour.
Leandro Damião scored, then slide through a huge puddle. We’ll never know how he convinced his teammates to join him on the journey.
A free kick turned into a three stooges routine.
And everybody went home happy. Except the Caxias fans. It’s one thing to get soaked. It’s another to get soaked and lose.
- VIDEO: Meet your Premier League Team of the Year, at the season’s halfway mark 0
- Premier League roundup: Boxing Day madness as Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool win (video) 0
- Arsenal 2-1 Queens Park Rangers: Gunners overcome Giroud red card to hold off R’s 2
- Manchester United 3-1 Newcastle United: Rooney stars as Red Devils cruise 0
- Watch Live: Arsenal vs. Queens Park Rangers (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- LIVE – Premier League, at the half: Boxing Day madness, as goals continue to fly in 0