Feb 14, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
Internacional and Caxias played a soccer game last night, although you’d barely know if from the conditions on the field. The match, won 2-0 by Inter, was played during a veritable downpour.
Leandro Damião scored, then slide through a huge puddle. We’ll never know how he convinced his teammates to join him on the journey.
A free kick turned into a three stooges routine.
And everybody went home happy. Except the Caxias fans. It’s one thing to get soaked. It’s another to get soaked and lose.
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- MLS Preview: Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas City 0
- WATCH: Stoke City fans erupt into “Delilah” chant during win over Arsenal 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Tottenham 1
- WATCH: PST Extra – Relegation in focus ahead of six-pointer in Cardiff 0
- Major League Soccer Preview: An alternate view of the 2014 regular season 4
- Everton is Focused on Beating Arsenal
- Moyes and Martinez Back Cleverley
- Luis Suarez Continues to Say the Right Things
- RSL 2014 Season Preview
- Portland Timbers Season Preview
- Toronto FC Season Preview
- Duvall, Oyongo & Stevenson Sign Contracts with NY Red Bulls
- Moyes Writes Open Letter to Man United Fans
- San Jose Earthquakes: Players To Watch In 2014 Season
- A Good Start Would Go A Long Way for the Chicago Fire