Feb 15, 2013, 9:36 AM EDT
It’s always dangerous to proclaim something as “cool.” Because implied in the statement is that you understand “cool,” and that you are qualified as an arbiter of what does and doesn’t qualify.
All that said …
How cool is this?
Major League Soccer is preparing for Jersey Week, where 12 league clubs will unveil their new jersey. That begins Feb. 25, a week before Major League Soccer’s first kick for 2013.
Related to the unveiling and all things “art and soccer,” the league recently partnered with the Futbol Artist Network (FAN), an international soccer-art collective. League officials asked FAN to create a series of club-inspired posters as part of the #TrueColors project.
So FAN artists used clubs’ colors, marks, and jersey as inspiration for the posters.
My favorite poster is above. You team’s poster can be found here. Enjoy.
- Premier League Preview: West Bromwich Albion vs. Liverpool 0
- SportsWorld: Jose Fonte talks playing with Ronaldo, shares thoughts on MLS 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Time for the underdogs to shine 0
- WATCH: NBC Sports’ Premier League TV schedule – Week 34 0
- Jose Mourinho: “Arsene Wenger is not my rival” ahead of Arsenal vs. Chelsea 6
- UEFA Champions League semifinal draw: Guardiola’s Bayern get Barcelona; Real Madrid take on Juventus 0