Feb 18, 2013, 4:47 PM EDT
Let’s face it: you cannot stop the Harlem Shakes tsunami that has washed over our domestic Internet world; you can only hope to contain it.
Frankly, I’m surprised more MLS teams have not release their own version.
I keep watching these as they spill out of MLS clubs, probably for the same reason you watch a televised high speed highway chase, or the same reason I watch 10 minutes of Shawshank Redemption every darn time I catch a glimpse of it: because I’m strangely powerless to resist.
So let me do a little of the work for you.
You have to appreciate the Seattle Sounders for actually getting their players into the highly unstable act. (As opposed to some others, who used office staff – although the Houston Dynamo use of team dancers certainly has merit.)
Domestic soccer’s best version probably came from the clevers at KickTV. Heck the DueceFace waving in the background would probably be enough to claim ProSoccerTalk’s unofficial award for best.
(Watch it quickly. The shelf life on this Harlem Shakes thing has got to be nearing its sell-by date.)
- Report: Ajax accepts $23 mil Daley Blind bid from Manchester United 0
- Watch Live: Burnley vs. Manchester United (Lineups) 0
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 3 0
- Chelsea confirms two-year AC Milan loan for striker Fernando Torres 5
- US men to face Honduras in October; USWNT name roster for Mexico 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 3 1