Feb 18, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
Referee assignments are out for the first round of MLS matches.
As I am committed to starting with a clean dry erase board in regards to MLS referees, to giving new referee czar Peter Walton a chance to make some needed improvements and see where it goes, I will reserve comment.
I just think it’s awesome that the depth of domestic soccer knowledge, mostly due to new media, social media, the blogging world, etc., has created a richly layered universe where a list of refereeing assignments can create conversation.
Which it has. Here and there, at least.
That is all.
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich
- Chivas USA Hang on to Take all 3 Points From Chicago Fire
- Three Things: Manchester City - Wigan
- Monarcas Morelia Hire 4th Manager of the Season
- What Moyes Really Meant by Asking Fans for More Time at Man United
- Manchester United Set to Sign Record $1 Billion Sponsorship Deal with Nike
- Will Johnson: We Weren't All Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro