Feb 24, 2013, 6:17 PM EDT
Lordy, lordy, what did we do before Twitter?
This evening from the Twitter world we get a hint that Major League Soccer’s long-standing logo may be changing.
Someone who reads the fine print noticed a job ad from adidas group and then alerted the world … via the wonder of Twitter. Here are the words grabbing attention as this thing spins through the social media rinse cycle. These are under “Project Description:”
Support Global Product Creation during transition into new MLS logo – all MLS/adidas branded products will be affected”
We’ll dig around a little with people in the know at MLS HQ. And then we’ll let you know. Here … and via Twitter.
- Premier League Preview: Hull City vs. Manchester United 0
- TV SCHEDULE: Premier League finale – 10 games, 10 channels on Championship Sunday 0
- Geoff Cameron takes us behind-the-scenes at Stoke City 1
- Brendan Rodgers insists Raheem Sterling will remain at Liverpool 0
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 1
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6