Feb 24, 2013, 6:17 PM EST
Lordy, lordy, what did we do before Twitter?
This evening from the Twitter world we get a hint that Major League Soccer’s long-standing logo may be changing.
Someone who reads the fine print noticed a job ad from adidas group and then alerted the world … via the wonder of Twitter. Here are the words grabbing attention as this thing spins through the social media rinse cycle. These are under “Project Description:”
Support Global Product Creation during transition into new MLS logo – all MLS/adidas branded products will be affected”
We’ll dig around a little with people in the know at MLS HQ. And then we’ll let you know. Here … and via Twitter.
- MLS Cup preview: Real Salt Lake meets Sporting Kansas City to decide Major League Soccer’s 18th championship 1
- USA’s World Cup opponents: What to expect from Germany, Portugal and Ghana 6
- World Cup 2014: Group analysis from Soccerly.com 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues 15
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (36)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (21)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (15)