Feb 24, 2013, 6:17 PM EDT
Lordy, lordy, what did we do before Twitter?
This evening from the Twitter world we get a hint that Major League Soccer’s long-standing logo may be changing.
Someone who reads the fine print noticed a job ad from adidas group and then alerted the world … via the wonder of Twitter. Here are the words grabbing attention as this thing spins through the social media rinse cycle. These are under “Project Description:”
Support Global Product Creation during transition into new MLS logo – all MLS/adidas branded products will be affected”
We’ll dig around a little with people in the know at MLS HQ. And then we’ll let you know. Here … and via Twitter.
- What we learned from Tuesday’s U.S. win over Panama (19)
- Which U.S. men have locked up World Cup roster spots? (16)
- Three huge positives to take from USA’s convincing win over Panama (15)
- Broadcast of U.S. v. Panama was second highest audience for World Cup Qualifier (14)
- Marseille’s hideous away kit one of the worst of all time (14)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Play Video: Police clash with protesters in Brazil
- Play Video: Highlights: Sounders win in final minutes
- Play Video: Highlights: Revolution dismantle Galaxy
- Play Video: What does New York FC have to do to succeed?
- Play Video: The Hype: Bending the screen like Beckham
- Play Video: Galaxy's Rogers talks about coming out to the public