Feb 24, 2013, 6:17 PM EDT
Lordy, lordy, what did we do before Twitter?
This evening from the Twitter world we get a hint that Major League Soccer’s long-standing logo may be changing.
Someone who reads the fine print noticed a job ad from adidas group and then alerted the world … via the wonder of Twitter. Here are the words grabbing attention as this thing spins through the social media rinse cycle. These are under “Project Description:”
Support Global Product Creation during transition into new MLS logo – all MLS/adidas branded products will be affected”
We’ll dig around a little with people in the know at MLS HQ. And then we’ll let you know. Here … and via Twitter.
- At the half: West Ham builds 2-0 lead, Liverpool pulls one back 1
- Newcastle United 2-2 Hull City: Cisse’s brace saves embattled Magpies 0
- Aston Villa 0-3 Arsenal: Red-hot Ozil, Welbeck fire Gunners to victory (video) 0
- Watch live: West Ham United vs. Liverpool (Lineups) 0
- VIDEO: Arsenal score three goals in three minutes, as Gunners explode 0
- Queens Park Rangers 2-2 Stoke City: Kranjcar’s cracker saves QPR 0