Feb 24, 2013, 6:17 PM EDT
Lordy, lordy, what did we do before Twitter?
This evening from the Twitter world we get a hint that Major League Soccer’s long-standing logo may be changing.
Someone who reads the fine print noticed a job ad from adidas group and then alerted the world … via the wonder of Twitter. Here are the words grabbing attention as this thing spins through the social media rinse cycle. These are under “Project Description:”
Support Global Product Creation during transition into new MLS logo – all MLS/adidas branded products will be affected”
We’ll dig around a little with people in the know at MLS HQ. And then we’ll let you know. Here … and via Twitter.
- Premier League friendly roundup: Southampton draws, Stoke swallowed 0
- Jose Mourinho says “best team lost,” attacks Arsenal’s defensive tactics, as Chelsea beaten at their own game 5
- Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho fail to shake hands, as Gunners boss finally prevails 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s Community Shield win vs. Chelsea 0
- Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea: Oxlade-Chamberlain strike wins Gunners FA Community Shield 0
- Report: Manchester United, PSG agree to $70 million fee for Angel di Maria 3