Feb 25, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Lots of changes afoot at Major League Soccer, apparently.
We told you yesterday that it looks like Major League Soccer’s logo is in evolution. As this is Jersey Week in MLS, where 12 clubs will unveil new jersey designs for the upcoming season, what better time to get rid of the old one?
(Is this because of what happened last week at Paris Saint-Germain? The City of Light does set the fashion and culture trends, as we know.)
At any rate, among the changes for Major League Soccer’s 18th season is a new design for the central web site.
MLSSoccer.com directors say the new design is all about reducing clutter, focusing on content, directing visitors more expeditiously to where they want to go (news stories) and creating more of the valuable connections with content generators (which were once called, you know, “writers.”)
- Premier League roundup: Tense Saturday, as relegation battle intensifies 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Aston Villa: Stunning finish sees City hold on after Guzan’s blunder 2
- Back in the big time: Watford promoted to the Premier League 3
- Burnley 0-1 Leicester City: Foxes move out of drop zone, send Clarets bottom! 0
- Southampton 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur: Visitors twice come back from Pelle goals 0
- Watch Live: West Bromwich Albion vs. Liverpool (Lineups and Live Stream) 0