Feb 25, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
If you don’t know that first kick in MLS is just five days away, then you have not been spending enough time with ProSoccerTalk. Please get that sorted out quickly.
Now, in the event that awareness is not the issue, but you just haven’t revved up the ol’ motor of enthusiasm, perhaps this will help. It’s NBC Sports Network’s promo ad for the upcoming 18th season.
I like it. It’s edgy. My pal Arlo White, NBC’s lead soccer voice and a fellow who paints the pictures in wonderful context as well as anybody you’ll ever know, seems excited about it. We know because he said so on Twitter.
But if I’m being totally honest, I liked out network’s playoff promo from just a few short months ago. This one really gets my keys to jingling.
- MLS Snapshot: Houston Dynamo 4-4 Sporting Kansas City 0
- MLS Snapshot: New England Revolution 4-0 Real Salt Lake 0
- MLS Snapshot: Columbus Crew SC 4-1 Philadelphia Union 0
- Premier League roundup: Tense Saturday, as relegation battle intensifies 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Aston Villa: Stunning finish sees City hold on after Guzan’s blunder 2
- Back in the big time: Watford promoted to the Premier League 3