Feb 25, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
If you don’t know that first kick in MLS is just five days away, then you have not been spending enough time with ProSoccerTalk. Please get that sorted out quickly.
Now, in the event that awareness is not the issue, but you just haven’t revved up the ol’ motor of enthusiasm, perhaps this will help. It’s NBC Sports Network’s promo ad for the upcoming 18th season.
I like it. It’s edgy. My pal Arlo White, NBC’s lead soccer voice and a fellow who paints the pictures in wonderful context as well as anybody you’ll ever know, seems excited about it. We know because he said so on Twitter.
But if I’m being totally honest, I liked out network’s playoff promo from just a few short months ago. This one really gets my keys to jingling.
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 2
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 2
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2