Feb 25, 2013, 9:58 AM EST
If you don’t know that first kick in MLS is just five days away, then you have not been spending enough time with ProSoccerTalk. Please get that sorted out quickly.
Now, in the event that awareness is not the issue, but you just haven’t revved up the ol’ motor of enthusiasm, perhaps this will help. It’s NBC Sports Network’s promo ad for the upcoming 18th season.
I like it. It’s edgy. My pal Arlo White, NBC’s lead soccer voice and a fellow who paints the pictures in wonderful context as well as anybody you’ll ever know, seems excited about it. We know because he said so on Twitter.
But if I’m being totally honest, I liked out network’s playoff promo from just a few short months ago. This one really gets my keys to jingling.
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0