Mar 3, 2013, 12:40 PM EDT
Nigel Reo-Coker isn’t just adding experience and tempo to the goings-on around BBP Place, he’s adding come swagger and confidence, too.
He’s got plenty of it, judging by the comments after Saturday’s match, a 1-0 win over Toronto.
The longtime English league man had nice things to say about his teammates (especially Gershon Koffie) about the atmosphere, about an artificial turf situation that we all know is less than ideal.
And he looked doggone sharp!
He wasn’t overly boastful of his own abilities … but the man does carry himself with assuredness. His comments, via the Vancouver Whitecaps official site:
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 0
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 2
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 4