Mar 3, 2013, 12:40 PM EDT
Nigel Reo-Coker isn’t just adding experience and tempo to the goings-on around BBP Place, he’s adding come swagger and confidence, too.
He’s got plenty of it, judging by the comments after Saturday’s match, a 1-0 win over Toronto.
The longtime English league man had nice things to say about his teammates (especially Gershon Koffie) about the atmosphere, about an artificial turf situation that we all know is less than ideal.
And he looked doggone sharp!
He wasn’t overly boastful of his own abilities … but the man does carry himself with assuredness. His comments, via the Vancouver Whitecaps official site:
- Official: Neymar to join Barcelona 1
- Bayern Munich – Borussia Dortmund: The tactics and the game’s shifting momentum 0
- Bayern Munich 2-1 Borussia Dortmund: Robben the hero, Bayern crowned Champions League winners 4
- Two last points on the Robbie Rogers trade news 2
- Champions League final preview: A bitter rivalry with much higher stakes 0
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Which US cities are next for MLS expansion? (25)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (18)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- USA Today reports LA Galaxy trade Mike Magee for rights to Robbie Rogers (14)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?