Mar 5, 2013, 2:25 PM EDT
So, you have Mila Kunis alone. Mostly alone. This lovely, mighty Hollywood star is talking about witches and movies and how she can pour a pint with no foam! And then she’s talking soccer! Er, “football.”
And she’s absolutely bailing out this star struck Watford FC fan who is clearly in over his head on this one. So it’s Kunis the soccer talker to the rescue!
You watch the YouTube clip (below), and you keep thinking the guy is going to wake up. Poof! It was all a dream.
But it wasn’t. Big points to the Ukraine-born actress for playing along with young BBC Radio I interviewer Chris Stark. The subject should have been her latest film Oz, the Great and Powerful. Instead, they land on Jager bombs (special Watford pub version) the really rockin’ chicken restaurants around Watford’s Vicarage Road ground, and Kunis possibly attending an English Championship match at Watford FC.
Watford, by the way, is along one of London’s outer rings – and where former U.S. international Jay DeMerit made his English soccer bones.
And one more “By the way:” Kunis wants to go to Brazil for next year’s World Cup. Which is reason No. 117 you should go to Brazil for next year’s World Cup. It’s going to be a mess – but a fabulous, wonderful mess.
And Mila Kunis will be there!
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 3
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 4
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 1
- League Cup Roundup: Balotelli saves Liverpool, Newcastle defeat Manchester City 0
- Report: Spanish legend Raul signs with the New York Cosmos 0