Mar 5, 2013, 2:25 PM EDT
So, you have Mila Kunis alone. Mostly alone. This lovely, mighty Hollywood star is talking about witches and movies and how she can pour a pint with no foam! And then she’s talking soccer! Er, “football.”
And she’s absolutely bailing out this star struck Watford FC fan who is clearly in over his head on this one. So it’s Kunis the soccer talker to the rescue!
You watch the YouTube clip (below), and you keep thinking the guy is going to wake up. Poof! It was all a dream.
But it wasn’t. Big points to the Ukraine-born actress for playing along with young BBC Radio I interviewer Chris Stark. The subject should have been her latest film Oz, the Great and Powerful. Instead, they land on Jager bombs (special Watford pub version) the really rockin’ chicken restaurants around Watford’s Vicarage Road ground, and Kunis possibly attending an English Championship match at Watford FC.
Watford, by the way, is along one of London’s outer rings – and where former U.S. international Jay DeMerit made his English soccer bones.
And one more “By the way:” Kunis wants to go to Brazil for next year’s World Cup. Which is reason No. 117 you should go to Brazil for next year’s World Cup. It’s going to be a mess – but a fabulous, wonderful mess.
And Mila Kunis will be there!
- Three things we learned from the US Department of Justice news conference on the FIFA investigation 0
- FIFA presidential elections will go on Friday despite arrests 5
- FBI, US Department of Justice issues damning statement on FIFA, details corruption investigation 6
- FIFA fallout continues: Swiss authorities open criminal proceedings into allocation of 2018, 2022 World Cups 4
- Nine FIFA officials, including CONCACAF president, arrested in Switzerland during dawn raids 20
- Report: Multiple FIFA officials arrested in Zurich, will be extradited to United States 8