Mar 8, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
A few years back, Larry King was on set and being told: “You don’t tattoo somebody’s name on your body if it’s brief and unimportant, let’s put it that way. Romance fades, tats are forever!”
That was Scary Spice.
And I’m thinking, when your life gets to a point where you might, just might, be seeking good counsel from Scary Spice … you might just need to take a step back.
Be that as it may, D.C. United’s young blur of an attacker, Nick DeLeon, bravely assesses his dalliance with D.C. will be no brief and unimportant thing. It shouldn’t be; coming off a debut professional campaign of abundant MLS Rookie of the Year talk, DeLeon and United have every reason to believe in a bright sophomore season ahead.
Let’s hope so, because … this:
(Thanks to D.C. United communications ace Sarah Lerner for the pic).
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 3
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1