Mar 8, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
A few years back, Larry King was on set and being told: “You don’t tattoo somebody’s name on your body if it’s brief and unimportant, let’s put it that way. Romance fades, tats are forever!”
That was Scary Spice.
And I’m thinking, when your life gets to a point where you might, just might, be seeking good counsel from Scary Spice … you might just need to take a step back.
Be that as it may, D.C. United’s young blur of an attacker, Nick DeLeon, bravely assesses his dalliance with D.C. will be no brief and unimportant thing. It shouldn’t be; coming off a debut professional campaign of abundant MLS Rookie of the Year talk, DeLeon and United have every reason to believe in a bright sophomore season ahead.
Let’s hope so, because … this:
(Thanks to D.C. United communications ace Sarah Lerner for the pic).
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 0
- VIDEO: Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 2
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 0
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 3
- UEFA could leave FIFA if Blatter stays on, as support for Prince Ali grows 22
- Sepp Blatter refuses to quit as FIFA president despite plea from UEFA’s Michel Platini 9