Mar 8, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
A few years back, Larry King was on set and being told: “You don’t tattoo somebody’s name on your body if it’s brief and unimportant, let’s put it that way. Romance fades, tats are forever!”
That was Scary Spice.
And I’m thinking, when your life gets to a point where you might, just might, be seeking good counsel from Scary Spice … you might just need to take a step back.
Be that as it may, D.C. United’s young blur of an attacker, Nick DeLeon, bravely assesses his dalliance with D.C. will be no brief and unimportant thing. It shouldn’t be; coming off a debut professional campaign of abundant MLS Rookie of the Year talk, DeLeon and United have every reason to believe in a bright sophomore season ahead.
Let’s hope so, because … this:
(Thanks to D.C. United communications ace Sarah Lerner for the pic).
- Now that it’s happening, MLS’s 20th season is sure to be the best one yet 2
- 2015 MLS season preview: LA Galaxy 1
- 2015 MLS season preview: Portland Timbers 0
- PST predicts Major League Soccer’s 2015 standings; Do you agree? 9
- Premier League Playback: With 10 games to go, here’s how things stand 3
- Men In Blazers podcast: Ginormous preview of 2015 MLS season with Alexi Lalas 0