Mar 14, 2013, 12:25 PM EDT
Is this what happens when one of our fine, young American lads finds his way to England?
He becomes a “onesie” guy?
This changes everything, Geoff Cameron. It changes everything.
Perhaps we can just assume this was written into his contract (under “Promotional Bits and Such”), in which case we’d like to have a quick word with his agent for the obvious breach in attention to detail.
At any rate, the U.S. center back, likely to be in the starting lineup next week in Denver, is Stoke City’s newest onesie model. Yes, we just said that.
If there comes a late May chill in Houston, perhaps Cameron will wear this thing around town if his Potters pay a visit to BBVA Compass Stadium, which seems in the works. He’ll be The Man in that one anyway (as a former Dynamo standout) if the contest comes to fruition.
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 0
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 2
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 10
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Will Johnson: We Weren't all Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear