Mar 14, 2013, 12:25 PM EDT
Is this what happens when one of our fine, young American lads finds his way to England?
He becomes a “onesie” guy?
This changes everything, Geoff Cameron. It changes everything.
Perhaps we can just assume this was written into his contract (under “Promotional Bits and Such”), in which case we’d like to have a quick word with his agent for the obvious breach in attention to detail.
At any rate, the U.S. center back, likely to be in the starting lineup next week in Denver, is Stoke City’s newest onesie model. Yes, we just said that.
If there comes a late May chill in Houston, perhaps Cameron will wear this thing around town if his Potters pay a visit to BBVA Compass Stadium, which seems in the works. He’ll be The Man in that one anyway (as a former Dynamo standout) if the contest comes to fruition.
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3