Mar 14, 2013, 12:25 PM EDT
Is this what happens when one of our fine, young American lads finds his way to England?
He becomes a “onesie” guy?
This changes everything, Geoff Cameron. It changes everything.
Perhaps we can just assume this was written into his contract (under “Promotional Bits and Such”), in which case we’d like to have a quick word with his agent for the obvious breach in attention to detail.
At any rate, the U.S. center back, likely to be in the starting lineup next week in Denver, is Stoke City’s newest onesie model. Yes, we just said that.
If there comes a late May chill in Houston, perhaps Cameron will wear this thing around town if his Potters pay a visit to BBVA Compass Stadium, which seems in the works. He’ll be The Man in that one anyway (as a former Dynamo standout) if the contest comes to fruition.
- PSG president confirms Saturday was likely David Beckham’s farewell match 1
- As Alex Ferguson says goodbye, Manchester United’s cupboard remains stocked 0
- Bayern Munich finish German season 25 points ahead of Borussia Dortmund 0
- England’s top four: Games that matter in the English Premier League’s last round 0
- Jamie Carragher set to close out his 16-year career at Anfield 0
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- PFT: Teammate says Titus Young opened up to him
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago