Mar 14, 2013, 12:25 PM EST
Is this what happens when one of our fine, young American lads finds his way to England?
He becomes a “onesie” guy?
This changes everything, Geoff Cameron. It changes everything.
Perhaps we can just assume this was written into his contract (under “Promotional Bits and Such”), in which case we’d like to have a quick word with his agent for the obvious breach in attention to detail.
At any rate, the U.S. center back, likely to be in the starting lineup next week in Denver, is Stoke City’s newest onesie model. Yes, we just said that.
If there comes a late May chill in Houston, perhaps Cameron will wear this thing around town if his Potters pay a visit to BBVA Compass Stadium, which seems in the works. He’ll be The Man in that one anyway (as a former Dynamo standout) if the contest comes to fruition.
- Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o set for move to Major League Soccer 1
- UEFA Champions League Preview: Manchester United, Bayern Munich look to finish group stage on top 0
- Some very interesting names now available through Major League Soccer’s re-entry process 0
- Premier League Playback: Everton in the mix, miserable Mourinho, basement boys battling 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (20)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit
- Fernanda Lima Raises the Bar For World Cup 2014