Mar 14, 2013, 12:25 PM EDT
Is this what happens when one of our fine, young American lads finds his way to England?
He becomes a “onesie” guy?
This changes everything, Geoff Cameron. It changes everything.
Perhaps we can just assume this was written into his contract (under “Promotional Bits and Such”), in which case we’d like to have a quick word with his agent for the obvious breach in attention to detail.
At any rate, the U.S. center back, likely to be in the starting lineup next week in Denver, is Stoke City’s newest onesie model. Yes, we just said that.
If there comes a late May chill in Houston, perhaps Cameron will wear this thing around town if his Potters pay a visit to BBVA Compass Stadium, which seems in the works. He’ll be The Man in that one anyway (as a former Dynamo standout) if the contest comes to fruition.
- USMNT releases 23-man roster for September friendlies 0
- Swansea City 2-1 Manchester United: Swans comeback stuns Red Devils 3
- Sunday Transfer Rumor Roundup: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Wanyama to leave Saints 1
- Manchester City officially signs Kevin de Bruyne 1
- Watch Live: Swansea City vs Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Man United looking for revenge vs. Swansea City 1