Mar 14, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Jozy Altidore showed up on Jimmy Conrad’s Super Awesome American Soccer YouTube Show (actual name: JC’s American Soccer Spectacular) and chatted with the host about his remarkable season at AZ and his future with the United States national team.
It’s another impressive interview from the rising star filled with a number of interesting nuggets that show his development as a player and a person.
But my favorite answer was to one of the last questions Conrad asked the forward. What do you like best: scoring with your head, scoring with your right foot, or scoring with your left foot?
“I’ll take any of them.” That’s the reply of a grown ass man.
- Should Roberto Martinez be starting Gerard Deulofeu? 0
- Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o set for move to Major League Soccer 1
- UEFA Champions League Preview: Manchester United, Bayern Munich look to finish group stage on top 0
- Some very interesting names now available through Major League Soccer’s re-entry process 1
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (20)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit
- Fernanda Lima Raises the Bar For World Cup 2014