Mar 15, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
While the Uefa Champions League took center stage in Nyon, Switzerland, its ugly sister, the Europa League also conducted it’s draw for the last eight. England had the most representatives with three and incredibly they all managed to avoid each other setting up the possibility of mouth-watering semi-finals.
The 1st leg matches will be played on April 4th with the return legs a week later on April 11th.
Chelsea vs. Rubin Kazan
Tottenham vs. Basel
Fenerbache vs. Lazio
Benfica vs. Newcastle United
Who fancies an all English final…?
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 33
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 6