Mar 15, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
While the Uefa Champions League took center stage in Nyon, Switzerland, its ugly sister, the Europa League also conducted it’s draw for the last eight. England had the most representatives with three and incredibly they all managed to avoid each other setting up the possibility of mouth-watering semi-finals.
The 1st leg matches will be played on April 4th with the return legs a week later on April 11th.
Chelsea vs. Rubin Kazan
Tottenham vs. Basel
Fenerbache vs. Lazio
Benfica vs. Newcastle United
Who fancies an all English final…?
- MLS Cup 2013 Starting Lineups: Wingert, Saborío in; Sporting unchanged 0
- MLS Cup preview: Real Salt Lake meets Sporting Kansas City to decide Major League Soccer’s 18th championship 2
- Premier League Roundup: Upsets galore as Manchester United, Chelsea lose (video) 0
- Jose Mourinho: “We’re in trouble” after Chelsea’s defeat to Stoke 1
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (40)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (22)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)