Mar 15, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
While the Uefa Champions League took center stage in Nyon, Switzerland, its ugly sister, the Europa League also conducted it’s draw for the last eight. England had the most representatives with three and incredibly they all managed to avoid each other setting up the possibility of mouth-watering semi-finals.
The 1st leg matches will be played on April 4th with the return legs a week later on April 11th.
Chelsea vs. Rubin Kazan
Tottenham vs. Basel
Fenerbache vs. Lazio
Benfica vs. Newcastle United
Who fancies an all English final…?
- In a career full of blunders, firing Carlo Ancelotti is Florentino Perez’s worst mistake yet 4
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: The managers 0
- Florentino Perez announces firing of Carlo Ancelotti by Real Madrid 0
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Norwich City: Comfortable Canaries back in Premier League 0
- Ten biggest storylines of the Premier League season that was 0
- VIDEO: Premier League’s Top 10 goals of the season, from A(dam) to Z(amora) 0