Mar 15, 2013, 11:23 AM EST
Nyon, Switzerland. The balls were spun. Breath was held. The draw to the last eight of the world’s greatest club competition was made.
Malaga vs. Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Barcelona
Bayern Munich vs. Juventus
At first glance the fact that Real and Barca have been kept apart produces a sigh of relief. Dortmund look in good shape as does Real. The other two ties scream glamor and drama.
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 8
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 3