Mar 15, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
Nyon, Switzerland. The balls were spun. Breath was held. The draw to the last eight of the world’s greatest club competition was made.
Malaga vs. Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Barcelona
Bayern Munich vs. Juventus
At first glance the fact that Real and Barca have been kept apart produces a sigh of relief. Dortmund look in good shape as does Real. The other two ties scream glamor and drama.
- Foot injury forces DF Hector Moreno to withdraw from Mexico’s 2015 Gold Cup squad 0
- Chile 2-1 Peru: Vargas’ wondergoal puts the hosts through to Copa America final (video) 0
- Men in Blazers podcast special: USWNT’s Klingenberg talks defense, Germany, karate 1
- It’s official: Petr Cech has swapped London clubs, Chelsea to Arsenal 4
- Spanish football league becomes first to take legal action over Qatar World Cup dates 3
- England’s case of World Cup fever just what the doctor ordered for women’s soccer in Britain 3