Mar 15, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
Nyon, Switzerland. The balls were spun. Breath was held. The draw to the last eight of the world’s greatest club competition was made.
Malaga vs. Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Barcelona
Bayern Munich vs. Juventus
At first glance the fact that Real and Barca have been kept apart produces a sigh of relief. Dortmund look in good shape as does Real. The other two ties scream glamor and drama.
- What will Jurgen Klinsmann’s USMNT roster look like for 2015 Gold Cup? 1
- April Fools! The top gags that actually fooled soccer fans on this day 4
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Player of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Coach of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Team of the Season 3
- Who were biggest winners, losers from USMNT’s March friendlies? 3