Mar 15, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
Nyon, Switzerland. The balls were spun. Breath was held. The draw to the last eight of the world’s greatest club competition was made.
Malaga vs. Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Barcelona
Bayern Munich vs. Juventus
At first glance the fact that Real and Barca have been kept apart produces a sigh of relief. Dortmund look in good shape as does Real. The other two ties scream glamor and drama.
- Sporting Club announces plans for $75 million “soccer village” for US Soccer National Training Center 0
- Pro-Palestinian protestors attack Israeli players on pitch in Austria 0
- “Embarrassed” in LA, thrilled in Manchester: Reactions to 7-0 beatdown 3
- Liverpool 0-1 AS Roma: Marco Borriello winner gives Italians victory at Fenway 0
- Houston Dynamo land USMNT legend DaMarcus Beasley 3
- Watch Live: Liverpool vs. AS Roma (Lineups and Discuss) 1