Mar 15, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
Nyon, Switzerland. The balls were spun. Breath was held. The draw to the last eight of the world’s greatest club competition was made.
Malaga vs. Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Barcelona
Bayern Munich vs. Juventus
At first glance the fact that Real and Barca have been kept apart produces a sigh of relief. Dortmund look in good shape as does Real. The other two ties scream glamor and drama.
- Chelsea 2-2 Barcelona: Good-looking goals to spare in Maryland (video) 0
- Official: Miguel Herrera fired by Mexico days after Gold Cup win, alleged attack on journalist 11
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Benzema to Arsenal, Berahino to Tottenham 5
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Chelsea 1
- Russian president Vladimir Putin believes Sepp Blatter deserves Nobel Prize 6
- Monday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: PSG’s $133 million Ronaldo bid, Stones to Chelsea 2