Mar 29, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
The field-level highlight pack generated by U.S. Soccer following each national team contest always worth a look-see.
Considering the stunning visuals and the surreal circumstance of Friday’s Snow Clasico outside Denver, truly destined to forever hold its place among the most memorable U.S. World Cup qualifiers ever, this version of field-level ‘lights must be the best thing since ranch dressing!
It really was a big fluffy snowball of joy to behold.
That said, watching this package a couple of times this morning, I must say that a certain, dissident thought kept crossing my mind: “Geez, it really was ridiculous that that they kept playing!”
Oh, well! They did. Three points for the United States. Onward.
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 1
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0