Mar 29, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
The field-level highlight pack generated by U.S. Soccer following each national team contest always worth a look-see.
Considering the stunning visuals and the surreal circumstance of Friday’s Snow Clasico outside Denver, truly destined to forever hold its place among the most memorable U.S. World Cup qualifiers ever, this version of field-level ‘lights must be the best thing since ranch dressing!
It really was a big fluffy snowball of joy to behold.
That said, watching this package a couple of times this morning, I must say that a certain, dissident thought kept crossing my mind: “Geez, it really was ridiculous that that they kept playing!”
Oh, well! They did. Three points for the United States. Onward.
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Liverpool 2
- VIDEO: Chelsea’s Eden Hazard dances around Barcelona to score magical goal 0
- Chelsea 2-2 Barcelona: Good-looking goals to spare in Maryland (video) 3
- Official: Miguel Herrera fired by Mexico days after Gold Cup win, alleged attack on journalist 17
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Benzema to Arsenal, Berahino to Tottenham 5
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Chelsea 1