Mar 29, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
The field-level highlight pack generated by U.S. Soccer following each national team contest always worth a look-see.
Considering the stunning visuals and the surreal circumstance of Friday’s Snow Clasico outside Denver, truly destined to forever hold its place among the most memorable U.S. World Cup qualifiers ever, this version of field-level ‘lights must be the best thing since ranch dressing!
It really was a big fluffy snowball of joy to behold.
That said, watching this package a couple of times this morning, I must say that a certain, dissident thought kept crossing my mind: “Geez, it really was ridiculous that that they kept playing!”
Oh, well! They did. Three points for the United States. Onward.
- Paul Scholes says arrogance could hurt Manchester City 0
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 4
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 1