Mar 29, 2013, 12:20 PM EST
The field-level highlight pack generated by U.S. Soccer following each national team contest always worth a look-see.
Considering the stunning visuals and the surreal circumstance of Friday’s Snow Clasico outside Denver, truly destined to forever hold its place among the most memorable U.S. World Cup qualifiers ever, this version of field-level ‘lights must be the best thing since ranch dressing!
It really was a big fluffy snowball of joy to behold.
That said, watching this package a couple of times this morning, I must say that a certain, dissident thought kept crossing my mind: “Geez, it really was ridiculous that that they kept playing!”
Oh, well! They did. Three points for the United States. Onward.
- MLS announces home openers for 2015 season 0
- Mourinho says Eden Hazard can become an all-time great 0
- After failed odyssey abroad, Brek Shea returns to MLS with Orlando City 1
- Lille, Werder Bremen noted frontrunners for Jozy Altidore’s services 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 17 0
- Another set back for Southampton: Jay Rodriguez’s nightmare year continues 0