Mar 29, 2013, 12:20 PM EST
The field-level highlight pack generated by U.S. Soccer following each national team contest always worth a look-see.
Considering the stunning visuals and the surreal circumstance of Friday’s Snow Clasico outside Denver, truly destined to forever hold its place among the most memorable U.S. World Cup qualifiers ever, this version of field-level ‘lights must be the best thing since ranch dressing!
It really was a big fluffy snowball of joy to behold.
That said, watching this package a couple of times this morning, I must say that a certain, dissident thought kept crossing my mind: “Geez, it really was ridiculous that that they kept playing!”
Oh, well! They did. Three points for the United States. Onward.
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 8
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1