Apr 8, 2013, 3:47 PM EST
If you have a Twitter account, all of this is at #GetWellKA.
If not, here is a small sample (mostly players and media, but some fans as well) of the support going the way of New England Revolution defender Kevin Alston, who will take an indefinite leave of absence while undergoing treatment for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
Clearly, the young man has plenty of supporters.
- David Beckham says progress still being made toward MLS stadium in Miami 0
- DONE DEAL: Mattia Destro, Juan Agudelo sign with new clubs AC Milan, New England Revolution 0
- Juan Agudelo signs with New England Revolution, completes return to MLS 2
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 1
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 1
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claim two teams interested 10