Apr 8, 2013, 3:47 PM EST
If you have a Twitter account, all of this is at #GetWellKA.
If not, here is a small sample (mostly players and media, but some fans as well) of the support going the way of New England Revolution defender Kevin Alston, who will take an indefinite leave of absence while undergoing treatment for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
Clearly, the young man has plenty of supporters.
- Paul Scholes: Thierry Henry’s legendary goal vs. Man United was my fault 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 2
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 6
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 3
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1