Apr 8, 2013, 3:47 PM EDT
If you have a Twitter account, all of this is at #GetWellKA.
If not, here is a small sample (mostly players and media, but some fans as well) of the support going the way of New England Revolution defender Kevin Alston, who will take an indefinite leave of absence while undergoing treatment for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
Clearly, the young man has plenty of supporters.
- Emotional Lampard just as shocked after pegging back ex-club Chelsea (VIDEO) 0
- Manchester City 1-1 Chelsea: Lampard shocks former club with late equalizer (video) 1
- Mario Balotelli mocks Manchester United on twitter 5
- Leicester City 5-3 Manchester United: Foxes complete comeback for the ages (video) 9
- MLS Roundup: Sounders, D.C. United slip; LA gains ground in the West 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Man City vs. Chelsea; Everton, Spurs, Man United in action 0