Apr 8, 2013, 3:47 PM EDT
If you have a Twitter account, all of this is at #GetWellKA.
If not, here is a small sample (mostly players and media, but some fans as well) of the support going the way of New England Revolution defender Kevin Alston, who will take an indefinite leave of absence while undergoing treatment for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
Clearly, the young man has plenty of supporters.
- Simeone praises Klinsmann’s US program that “seduces us as coaches” 0
- Neymar’s recovery from World Cup back injury “almost 100 percent” 0
- Reports: Jermaine Jones coming to Chicago, move welcomed by Fire 0
- Atlético Madrid latest club linked with Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández 3
- Romelu Lukaku completes permanent, $47 million move to Everton 11
- Report: US to play friendly vs. Colombia in San Antonio 1