Apr 9, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
A match at Borussia Dortmund’s Westfalenstadion truly is an amazing experience. The fans in working class Dortmund are as passionate and knowledgeable as any you’ll find. They. Rock. The. Place.
And they sure know their tifo, too.
Check out this bit of greatness as the Malaga and home team players took the field before today’s Champions League contest. An opening like this sure deserves a fantastic finish; man, oh, man, did Jürgen Klopp’s team deliver.
(By the way, the stands you see are steep as a fence with just a little bit of lean. It’s more “wall” than “inclined seating.” It’s intimidating as it is, never mind some crazy looking giant emerging straight out of the ground.)
- DeAndre Yedlin granted work permit, heading to Tottenham Hotspur 2
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0