Apr 9, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
A match at Borussia Dortmund’s Westfalenstadion truly is an amazing experience. The fans in working class Dortmund are as passionate and knowledgeable as any you’ll find. They. Rock. The. Place.
And they sure know their tifo, too.
Check out this bit of greatness as the Malaga and home team players took the field before today’s Champions League contest. An opening like this sure deserves a fantastic finish; man, oh, man, did Jürgen Klopp’s team deliver.
(By the way, the stands you see are steep as a fence with just a little bit of lean. It’s more “wall” than “inclined seating.” It’s intimidating as it is, never mind some crazy looking giant emerging straight out of the ground.)
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 4
- Schalke 0-5 Chelsea: Blues with an untouchable performance against old boss 0
- Lionel Messi breaks Raul’s record for Champions League goals (video) 0