Apr 9, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
A match at Borussia Dortmund’s Westfalenstadion truly is an amazing experience. The fans in working class Dortmund are as passionate and knowledgeable as any you’ll find. They. Rock. The. Place.
And they sure know their tifo, too.
Check out this bit of greatness as the Malaga and home team players took the field before today’s Champions League contest. An opening like this sure deserves a fantastic finish; man, oh, man, did Jürgen Klopp’s team deliver.
(By the way, the stands you see are steep as a fence with just a little bit of lean. It’s more “wall” than “inclined seating.” It’s intimidating as it is, never mind some crazy looking giant emerging straight out of the ground.)
- MLS Cup Playoffs Preview: Red Bulls vs. Revolution, Galaxy vs. Sounders in Conference Championship first legs 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 12 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City 0
- These deserving nominees are the biggest snubs of MLS Award season 4
- Former Man Utd teammates Welbeck, Rooney prepares for “weird” match as Arsenal hosts Red Devils 0
- What to expect as USA, Premier League star Geoff Cameron joins ProSoccerTalk 1