Apr 9, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
A match at Borussia Dortmund’s Westfalenstadion truly is an amazing experience. The fans in working class Dortmund are as passionate and knowledgeable as any you’ll find. They. Rock. The. Place.
And they sure know their tifo, too.
Check out this bit of greatness as the Malaga and home team players took the field before today’s Champions League contest. An opening like this sure deserves a fantastic finish; man, oh, man, did Jürgen Klopp’s team deliver.
(By the way, the stands you see are steep as a fence with just a little bit of lean. It’s more “wall” than “inclined seating.” It’s intimidating as it is, never mind some crazy looking giant emerging straight out of the ground.)
- MLS weekend preview: Conference leaders, surging Galaxy take to NBC, NBCSN 0
- Matías Pérez García announced, becomes third Designated Player in San Jose history 0
- Is Everton’s new striker Romelu Lukaku worth $47 million? 8
- Simeone praises Klinsmann’s US program that “seduces us as coaches” 6
- Neymar’s recovery from World Cup back injury “almost 100 percent” 0
- Reports: Jermaine Jones coming to Chicago, move welcomed by Fire 2