Apr 17, 2013, 9:07 AM EDT
The British broadcaster joined The Crossover to talk soccer – or is it football? – and give fans a taste of what they can expect from NBC Sports Group’s coverage of next season’s Premier League.
As US-based studio host, the highly-rated Lowe will anchor a talented team of analysts with vast knowledge of the English game. All 380 matches will be available live, with more than 600 hours of studio and original programming on the NBC Sports Network surrounding the League.
Watch Lowe talk about cultural differences as she prepares to front NBC’s unprecedented coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- ProSoccerTalk’s MLS Team of the Week – Week 1 0
- ProSoccerTalk’s MLS Player of the Week: Will Bruin 0
- Alan Pardew handed hefty ban, fined for headbutt 1
- Preview: Atlético Madrid back on track before Champions League visit from goal-shy Milan 0
- Preview: Bayern Munich on guard ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League visit 0
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 2
- Sporting KC's Television Network Expands
- American Investment Firm Buying Up Man United Stock
- Earthquakes vs. Toluca: CONCACAF Champions League
- San Jose Earthquakes Acquire Benfica Midfielder Yannick Djalo
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers