Apr 17, 2013, 9:07 AM EDT
The British broadcaster joined The Crossover to talk soccer – or is it football? – and give fans a taste of what they can expect from NBC Sports Group’s coverage of next season’s Premier League.
As US-based studio host, the highly-rated Lowe will anchor a talented team of analysts with vast knowledge of the English game. All 380 matches will be available live, with more than 600 hours of studio and original programming on the NBC Sports Network surrounding the League.
Watch Lowe talk about cultural differences as she prepares to front NBC’s unprecedented coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 3
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1