Apr 17, 2013, 9:07 AM EST
The British broadcaster joined The Crossover to talk soccer – or is it football? – and give fans a taste of what they can expect from NBC Sports Group’s coverage of next season’s Premier League.
As US-based studio host, the highly-rated Lowe will anchor a talented team of analysts with vast knowledge of the English game. All 380 matches will be available live, with more than 600 hours of studio and original programming on the NBC Sports Network surrounding the League.
Watch Lowe talk about cultural differences as she prepares to front NBC’s unprecedented coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0