Apr 17, 2013, 9:07 AM EDT
The British broadcaster joined The Crossover to talk soccer – or is it football? – and give fans a taste of what they can expect from NBC Sports Group’s coverage of next season’s Premier League.
As US-based studio host, the highly-rated Lowe will anchor a talented team of analysts with vast knowledge of the English game. All 380 matches will be available live, with more than 600 hours of studio and original programming on the NBC Sports Network surrounding the League.
Watch Lowe talk about cultural differences as she prepares to front NBC’s unprecedented coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3
- Big Spenders: Which Premier League clubs must go all-in on transfer deadline day? 3
- Done Deals: Recapping Man United (and others’) busy day — De Gea drama; Chicharito out; $56 million for Martial 1
- NO DEAL: David de Gea’s transfer to Real Madrid falls through as Man United paperwork arrives too late 7