Apr 17, 2013, 9:07 AM EDT
The British broadcaster joined The Crossover to talk soccer – or is it football? – and give fans a taste of what they can expect from NBC Sports Group’s coverage of next season’s Premier League.
As US-based studio host, the highly-rated Lowe will anchor a talented team of analysts with vast knowledge of the English game. All 380 matches will be available live, with more than 600 hours of studio and original programming on the NBC Sports Network surrounding the League.
Watch Lowe talk about cultural differences as she prepares to front NBC’s unprecedented coverage:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 6
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0