May 4, 2013, 4:52 PM EDT
Two things to note on Eddie Johnson’s goal at PPL Park on Saturday afternoon, the first goal of MLS 10th week:
First, considering all the offensive might that’s not on the field for Seattle, it’s a little ironic that Sigi Schmid’s team provided the opening strike for this round. Obafemi Martins and Steve Zakuani are injured. (Plus, defensive screener Osvaldo Alonso, who provides some good push from deep in Seattle’s midfield, is missing this one, too).
The other thing to note is that this is another real stinker from Zac MacMath, the Union’s young goalkeeper. He’s got a history of them.
- Arsenal ooze class in securing back-to-back FA Cups. But can they win the Premier League title next season? 0
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s FA Cup win vs. Aston Villa 1
- Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa: Gunners swallow Villa to defend FA Cup title 1
- FOLLOW LIVE: Arsenal, Aston Villa square off in FA Cup final 0
- Hyndman stars as U.S. U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 2
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0