May 4, 2013, 4:52 PM EDT
Two things to note on Eddie Johnson’s goal at PPL Park on Saturday afternoon, the first goal of MLS 10th week:
First, considering all the offensive might that’s not on the field for Seattle, it’s a little ironic that Sigi Schmid’s team provided the opening strike for this round. Obafemi Martins and Steve Zakuani are injured. (Plus, defensive screener Osvaldo Alonso, who provides some good push from deep in Seattle’s midfield, is missing this one, too).
The other thing to note is that this is another real stinker from Zac MacMath, the Union’s young goalkeeper. He’s got a history of them.
- Chicago Fire 2-1 Houston Dynamo: Stoppage-time winner caps off Chicago comeback (VIDEO) 0
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0
- Still defending racial incident, seething at bite talk, Suarez returns for Barcelona 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks – Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 9 1
- Introducing: “The 2 Robbies ‘Football’ Show” on NBCSportsRadio.com 0