May 24, 2013, 8:31 AM EDT
The big day is almost upon us.
Tomorrow in Wembley Stadium, London, two giants of German soccer will square off for world soccer’s biggest prize, the UEFA Champions League trophy.
Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich are bitter Bundesliga rivals who fight for domestic trophies in Germany, year in, year out. Often they can’t be separated.
But hopefully this infographic below can help you decide who’ll have the edge when kick arrives, in one of world sports greatest annual events on Saturday afternoon. Enjoy.
- 2015 Gold Cup: With the rest of CONCACAF making strides, this is USMNT’s chance to show they are, too 3
- New York City mayor could give USWNT ticker tape parade in Manhattan 1
- After Women’s World Cup triumph, Wambach, Ellis face questions about 2016 Olympics 0
- 2015 Copa America: Champions Chile dominate Team of the Tournament 0
- 2015 Gold Cup preview: United States look to defend title 0
- Official: Andrea Pirlo announces his arrival at New York City FC (video) 9