May 24, 2013, 8:31 AM EDT
The big day is almost upon us.
Tomorrow in Wembley Stadium, London, two giants of German soccer will square off for world soccer’s biggest prize, the UEFA Champions League trophy.
Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich are bitter Bundesliga rivals who fight for domestic trophies in Germany, year in, year out. Often they can’t be separated.
But hopefully this infographic below can help you decide who’ll have the edge when kick arrives, in one of world sports greatest annual events on Saturday afternoon. Enjoy.
- PST Extra: Who are the Premier League’s top offseason acquisitions so far? (video) 1
- Premier League defenders: Who’s in our Top Five? And how to choose just five? 6
- Maps, rivals, stadiums: Location of all 20 Premier League teams for 2015-16 season 4
- On his way out of PSG, should Arsenal or Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic? 1
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Rose to Chelsea, Traore to Liverpool 1
- AZ Alkmaar agree to sell USMNT forward Aron Johannsson to Werder Bremen 3