May 24, 2013, 8:31 AM EDT
The big day is almost upon us.
Tomorrow in Wembley Stadium, London, two giants of German soccer will square off for world soccer’s biggest prize, the UEFA Champions League trophy.
Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich are bitter Bundesliga rivals who fight for domestic trophies in Germany, year in, year out. Often they can’t be separated.
But hopefully this infographic below can help you decide who’ll have the edge when kick arrives, in one of world sports greatest annual events on Saturday afternoon. Enjoy.
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 3
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1