May 25, 2013, 12:32 AM EDT
Santos confirmed that they have accepted two offers for Brazilian sensation Neymar. He’s announced he will decide which team to join, but says it could take “five minutes, a half-hour, or three days.”
Santos did not confirm who the offers are from, but Spanish outfit Globoesporte.com is reporting Neymar’s agent says they have come in from Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Barcelona are thought of as the heavy favorites for Neymar’s signature. Santos vice-president Odilio Rodrigues said he’s had a “gentleman’s agreement” with Barcelona for a while (whatever that means).
Neymar’s current contract with Santos runs through the 2014 World Cup, and has a buyout clause of €65 million.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Manchester United vs. Chelsea headlines 3
- Seattle 2-0 L.A. Galaxy: Pappa the hero again, Sounders win 1st Shield 3
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real win El Clasico, Suarez returns 5
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending (video) 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 3