May 25, 2013, 12:32 AM EST
Santos confirmed that they have accepted two offers for Brazilian sensation Neymar. He’s announced he will decide which team to join, but says it could take “five minutes, a half-hour, or three days.”
Santos did not confirm who the offers are from, but Spanish outfit Globoesporte.com is reporting Neymar’s agent says they have come in from Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Barcelona are thought of as the heavy favorites for Neymar’s signature. Santos vice-president Odilio Rodrigues said he’s had a “gentleman’s agreement” with Barcelona for a while (whatever that means).
Neymar’s current contract with Santos runs through the 2014 World Cup, and has a buyout clause of €65 million.
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 9
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top (video) 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Gunners book FA Cup semifinal spot 0
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes
- Players to Watch: Montreal Impact
- Ireland's Premier Division Season Kicks off
- Away-Goal Rule is the Novelty for this Year's MLS Playoffs
- Barrett Nails Last Minute Goal for Seattle 1-0 Victory
- Three Things: Chelsea 4-0 Spurs
- FIFA Fines Argentine Clubs for Fake Transfers
- Sunderland Boss Poyet Challenges Altidore to Prove Him Wrong
- 3 Hopes and One Fear for Montreal Impact