May 25, 2013, 12:32 AM EST
Santos confirmed that they have accepted two offers for Brazilian sensation Neymar. He’s announced he will decide which team to join, but says it could take “five minutes, a half-hour, or three days.”
Santos did not confirm who the offers are from, but Spanish outfit Globoesporte.com is reporting Neymar’s agent says they have come in from Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Barcelona are thought of as the heavy favorites for Neymar’s signature. Santos vice-president Odilio Rodrigues said he’s had a “gentleman’s agreement” with Barcelona for a while (whatever that means).
Neymar’s current contract with Santos runs through the 2014 World Cup, and has a buyout clause of €65 million.
- Venue Guide: Check out where the USA will play at 2014 World Cup in Brazil 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Everton flying, Manchester United nosedive – Week 14-15 1
- Three 2014 World Cup dark horses across three continents 1
- UEFA Champions League preview: Arsenal, Chelsea look to close out groups 0
- New York City FC names Jason Kreis its first coach 5
- UEFA Champions League recap: Man United, Bayern join Real, PSG as group winners 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"