May 25, 2013, 8:29 PM EDT
At the very least, he scored one of the weekend’s top goals, striking in the first half Saturday on a wonderful volley in the steady rain in Foxborough, just outside of Boston.
Fagundez’s team-leading fourth goal was his third in three games for the Revs, who seem to be rising. Fagundez’s strike was the Revolution’s only goal in a 1-1 draw two weeks ago against New York.
His goal was important last week as Jay Heaps’ team took down Houston at BBVA Compass Stadium, where the Revs became only the second team to grab a win.
So, his goals have been important ones, too.
As for quality, well, just watch this one, taken on the full volley from Chris Tierney’s big cross. It’s not an easy ball to hit under optimal conditions, much less in the cold rain.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Manchester United vs. Chelsea headlines 0
- Seattle 2-0 L.A. Galaxy: Pappa the hero again, Sounders win 1st Shield 1
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real win El Clasico, Suarez returns 3
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending (video) 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 2