May 25, 2013, 8:29 PM EDT
At the very least, he scored one of the weekend’s top goals, striking in the first half Saturday on a wonderful volley in the steady rain in Foxborough, just outside of Boston.
Fagundez’s team-leading fourth goal was his third in three games for the Revs, who seem to be rising. Fagundez’s strike was the Revolution’s only goal in a 1-1 draw two weeks ago against New York.
His goal was important last week as Jay Heaps’ team took down Houston at BBVA Compass Stadium, where the Revs became only the second team to grab a win.
So, his goals have been important ones, too.
As for quality, well, just watch this one, taken on the full volley from Chris Tierney’s big cross. It’s not an easy ball to hit under optimal conditions, much less in the cold rain.
- UEFA Champions League preview: Can PSG, Bayern come back from 3-1 down to Barcelona, Porto? 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 7 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Big climbers galore as momentum kicks in 1
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United prove they can challenge Chelsea for the title 2
- Sepp Blatter: Putin, Russia will host “best ever World Cup” in 2018 3
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale set to miss three weeks, Champions League clash vs. Atletico, with injury 1