May 25, 2013, 8:29 PM EDT
At the very least, he scored one of the weekend’s top goals, striking in the first half Saturday on a wonderful volley in the steady rain in Foxborough, just outside of Boston.
Fagundez’s team-leading fourth goal was his third in three games for the Revs, who seem to be rising. Fagundez’s strike was the Revolution’s only goal in a 1-1 draw two weeks ago against New York.
His goal was important last week as Jay Heaps’ team took down Houston at BBVA Compass Stadium, where the Revs became only the second team to grab a win.
So, his goals have been important ones, too.
As for quality, well, just watch this one, taken on the full volley from Chris Tierney’s big cross. It’s not an easy ball to hit under optimal conditions, much less in the cold rain.
- Van Gaal has interest in Ronaldo, doesn’t think Real Madrid will sell 2
- Americans Abroad preview: Guzan looks to keep Villa rolling 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 5 1
- Euro 2020 semis, final to be played at Wembley Stadium 1
- Sloppy USWNT 4-0 win over Mexico adds fuel to turf conversation fire 0
- MLS’s new logo: Reddit (yes, Reddit) may have a way to solve the league’s new problem 19