May 25, 2013, 8:29 PM EDT
At the very least, he scored one of the weekend’s top goals, striking in the first half Saturday on a wonderful volley in the steady rain in Foxborough, just outside of Boston.
Fagundez’s team-leading fourth goal was his third in three games for the Revs, who seem to be rising. Fagundez’s strike was the Revolution’s only goal in a 1-1 draw two weeks ago against New York.
His goal was important last week as Jay Heaps’ team took down Houston at BBVA Compass Stadium, where the Revs became only the second team to grab a win.
So, his goals have been important ones, too.
As for quality, well, just watch this one, taken on the full volley from Chris Tierney’s big cross. It’s not an easy ball to hit under optimal conditions, much less in the cold rain.
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 3
- USMNT move up one spot in latest FIFA World rankings 1
- Klinsmann confirms Brad Guzan will start Confederations Cup playoff in goal 6
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 7