Jun 8, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
Special delivery: your periodical “did that seriously happen?” event is here.
Straight out of the Women’s Asian Cup qualifying, Jordan defeated Kuwait 21-0. Making the scoreline a touch less surprising, Kuwait also lost to Uzbekistan 18-0 in the first qualifying round.
The Kuwait National Team only began playing international matches in 2010, so they’re still new to the scene.
Here’s all 21 goals. Some are very well-developed goals and others are poor defending. The video takes 4 minutes to get through them all!
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 6