Jun 8, 2013, 10:58 PM EST
Special delivery: your periodical “did that seriously happen?” event is here.
Straight out of the Women’s Asian Cup qualifying, Jordan defeated Kuwait 21-0. Making the scoreline a touch less surprising, Kuwait also lost to Uzbekistan 18-0 in the first qualifying round.
The Kuwait National Team only began playing international matches in 2010, so they’re still new to the scene.
Here’s all 21 goals. Some are very well-developed goals and others are poor defending. The video takes 4 minutes to get through them all!
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (15)
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit