Jun 8, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
Special delivery: your periodical “did that seriously happen?” event is here.
Straight out of the Women’s Asian Cup qualifying, Jordan defeated Kuwait 21-0. Making the scoreline a touch less surprising, Kuwait also lost to Uzbekistan 18-0 in the first qualifying round.
The Kuwait National Team only began playing international matches in 2010, so they’re still new to the scene.
Here’s all 21 goals. Some are very well-developed goals and others are poor defending. The video takes 4 minutes to get through them all!
- Alan Pardew handed hefty ban, fined for headbutt 1
- Preview: Atlético Madrid back on track before Champions League visit from goal-shy Milan 0
- Preview: Bayern Munich on guard ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League visit 0
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 2
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 1
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Sporting KC's Television Network Expands
- American Investment Firm Buying Up Man United Stock
- Earthquakes vs. Toluca: CONCACAF Champions League
- San Jose Earthquakes Acquire Benfica Midfielder Yannick Djalo
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers