Jun 19, 2013, 7:08 AM EDT
The Barclays Premier League has released its full fixture list ahead of the new 2013/2014 season.
Manchester United will begin their title defense on the road at Swansea, while Hull City received the toughest opening fixture of the recently promoted clubs as they head out Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea.
The first leg of the Manchester derby will get an early start, as September 21 sees not only Manchester City host United, but also the London derby of Chelsea and Fulham at Stamford Bridge.
The biggest London derby will see Arsenal host the hated Spurs of Tottenham as early as August 31.
Fans will have to wait a bit for the Liverpool derby, with Everton welcomes Liverpool at Goodison Park on November 23.
The full opening day fixtures include:
Arsenal v Aston Villa
Chelsea v Hull
Crystal Palace v Tottenham
Liverpool v Stoke
Man City v Newcastle
Norwich v Everton
Sunderland v Fulham
Swansea v Man Utd
West Brom v Southampton
West Ham v Cardiff
The full fixture list can be found here.
This season, fans will have access to all 380 Premier League matches for the first time ever on NBC Universal channels both on the television and online.
- Report: Xavi’s move to New York City FC called off, will remain at Barcelona 0
- Pep Guardiola: For now, Julian Green will remain with Bayern Munich’s first team 2
- Real Madrid sign James Rodriguez for $107 million 4
- Xavi Hernández reportedly inching closer to New York City FC 11
- New report kicks off another round of Las Vegas expansion talk for MLS 8
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Sporting Kansas City’s Benny Feilhaber 1