Jun 19, 2013, 7:08 AM EST
The Barclays Premier League has released its full fixture list ahead of the new 2013/2014 season.
Manchester United will begin their title defense on the road at Swansea, while Hull City received the toughest opening fixture of the recently promoted clubs as they head out Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea.
The first leg of the Manchester derby will get an early start, as September 21 sees not only Manchester City host United, but also the London derby of Chelsea and Fulham at Stamford Bridge.
The biggest London derby will see Arsenal host the hated Spurs of Tottenham as early as August 31.
Fans will have to wait a bit for the Liverpool derby, with Everton welcomes Liverpool at Goodison Park on November 23.
The full opening day fixtures include:
Arsenal v Aston Villa
Chelsea v Hull
Crystal Palace v Tottenham
Liverpool v Stoke
Man City v Newcastle
Norwich v Everton
Sunderland v Fulham
Swansea v Man Utd
West Brom v Southampton
West Ham v Cardiff
The full fixture list can be found here.
This season, fans will have access to all 380 Premier League matches for the first time ever on NBC Universal channels both on the television and online.
- Premier League Playback: Everton in the mix, miserable Mourinho, basement boys battling 0
- United States national team 2014 friendlies coming into view 2
- Swansea 1-1 Hull: Danny Graham breaks his long scoring drought for the visitors (video) 0
- Tim Howard on his stunning display vs. Arsenal, Everton’s good form, tough draw for USA 1
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (33)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit
- Fernanda Lima Raises the Bar For World Cup 2014