Jun 21, 2013, 5:44 PM EDT
Finally, MLS fans have a television show solely dedicated to their beloved league.
“MLS Insider” a new show produced by Major League Soccer, will air on NBC Sports Network every Friday starting tonight.
Produced by Hock Films and led by award-winning filmmaker Jonathan Hock, it will air at 7:30 PM ET on NBC Sports Network and 2 PM ET on TSN Network in Canada.
Here is a preview of tonight’s show, a segment on Robbie Rogers:
Tonight’s show will also include segments on Tim Cahill and the Sons of Ben.
You can get more MLS Insider content and check out the latest features at the MLS Insider channel on MLSsoccer.com.
The head filmmaker Jonathan Hock has produced three 30-for-30 features for ESPN, including “Survive and Advance” on Jim Valvano’s 1983 NCAA tournament run with NC State, and “The Best That Never Was” about running back Marcus Dupree.
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Guatemala 1
- USA 4-0 Guatemala: USMNT cruises into Gold Cup with win in Nashville 0
- World players’ union FIFPro opens door to women for first time in 50-year history 0
- How will USMNT line up vs. Guatemala in final pre-Gold Cup friendly? 3
- Chile vs. Argentina – Three key battles that will decide the Copa America final 0
- Chelsea confirm season-long loan deal for Radamel Falcao 3