Jun 21, 2013, 5:44 PM EST
Finally, MLS fans have a television show solely dedicated to their beloved league.
“MLS Insider” a new show produced by Major League Soccer, will air on NBC Sports Network every Friday starting tonight.
Produced by Hock Films and led by award-winning filmmaker Jonathan Hock, it will air at 7:30 PM ET on NBC Sports Network and 2 PM ET on TSN Network in Canada.
Here is a preview of tonight’s show, a segment on Robbie Rogers:
Tonight’s show will also include segments on Tim Cahill and the Sons of Ben.
You can get more MLS Insider content and check out the latest features at the MLS Insider channel on MLSsoccer.com.
The head filmmaker Jonathan Hock has produced three 30-for-30 features for ESPN, including “Survive and Advance” on Jim Valvano’s 1983 NCAA tournament run with NC State, and “The Best That Never Was” about running back Marcus Dupree.
- DONE DEAL: Mattia Destro, Juan Agudelo sign with new clubs AC Milan, New England Revolution 0
- Juan Agudelo signs with New England Revolution, completes return to MLS 2
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 1
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 0
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claims two teams interested 10
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 15