Jun 21, 2013, 5:44 PM EDT
Finally, MLS fans have a television show solely dedicated to their beloved league.
“MLS Insider” a new show produced by Major League Soccer, will air on NBC Sports Network every Friday starting tonight.
Produced by Hock Films and led by award-winning filmmaker Jonathan Hock, it will air at 7:30 PM ET on NBC Sports Network and 2 PM ET on TSN Network in Canada.
Here is a preview of tonight’s show, a segment on Robbie Rogers:
Tonight’s show will also include segments on Tim Cahill and the Sons of Ben.
You can get more MLS Insider content and check out the latest features at the MLS Insider channel on MLSsoccer.com.
The head filmmaker Jonathan Hock has produced three 30-for-30 features for ESPN, including “Survive and Advance” on Jim Valvano’s 1983 NCAA tournament run with NC State, and “The Best That Never Was” about running back Marcus Dupree.
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Cuadrado to Manchester United, Lukaku to Everton 0
- Steven Gerrard endured “worst three months” of his life after Liverpool, England heartbreak 1
- Premier League on tour, Tuesday roundup: United beat Inter in penalties 1
- Liverpool complete $17 million signing of Belgian striker Divock Origi 1
- Tim Howard joins NBC Sports’ Premier League broadcast team on multi-year deal 11
- VIDEO: US stars fight – Omar Gonzalez vs. Clint Dempsey, DeAndre Yedlin 6