Jun 21, 2013, 5:44 PM EST
Finally, MLS fans have a television show solely dedicated to their beloved league.
“MLS Insider” a new show produced by Major League Soccer, will air on NBC Sports Network every Friday starting tonight.
Produced by Hock Films and led by award-winning filmmaker Jonathan Hock, it will air at 7:30 PM ET on NBC Sports Network and 2 PM ET on TSN Network in Canada.
Here is a preview of tonight’s show, a segment on Robbie Rogers:
Tonight’s show will also include segments on Tim Cahill and the Sons of Ben.
You can get more MLS Insider content and check out the latest features at the MLS Insider channel on MLSsoccer.com.
The head filmmaker Jonathan Hock has produced three 30-for-30 features for ESPN, including “Survive and Advance” on Jim Valvano’s 1983 NCAA tournament run with NC State, and “The Best That Never Was” about running back Marcus Dupree.
- PST writers predict the 2014 Major League Soccer standings, do you agree? 1
- After monumental rebuild, Seattle Sounders target MLS Cup title. Can Sigi Schmid bring success? 3
- 2014 Season Preview: Welcome to the last year of MLS 2.0 4
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- MLS Preview: Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas City 0
- WATCH: Stoke City fans erupt into “Delilah” chant during win over Arsenal 0
- Everton is Focused on Beating Arsenal
- Moyes and Martinez Back Cleverley
- Luis Suarez Continues to Say the Right Things
- RSL 2014 Season Preview
- Portland Timbers Season Preview
- Toronto FC Season Preview
- Duvall, Oyongo & Stevenson Sign Contracts with NY Red Bulls
- Moyes Writes Open Letter to Man United Fans
- San Jose Earthquakes: Players To Watch In 2014 Season
- A Good Start Would Go A Long Way for the Chicago Fire