Jun 21, 2013, 5:44 PM EDT
Finally, MLS fans have a television show solely dedicated to their beloved league.
“MLS Insider” a new show produced by Major League Soccer, will air on NBC Sports Network every Friday starting tonight.
Produced by Hock Films and led by award-winning filmmaker Jonathan Hock, it will air at 7:30 PM ET on NBC Sports Network and 2 PM ET on TSN Network in Canada.
Here is a preview of tonight’s show, a segment on Robbie Rogers:
Tonight’s show will also include segments on Tim Cahill and the Sons of Ben.
You can get more MLS Insider content and check out the latest features at the MLS Insider channel on MLSsoccer.com.
The head filmmaker Jonathan Hock has produced three 30-for-30 features for ESPN, including “Survive and Advance” on Jim Valvano’s 1983 NCAA tournament run with NC State, and “The Best That Never Was” about running back Marcus Dupree.
- Week 8 Preview: Playoff rematches in Seattle, New England; new tests for D.C., New York 0
- Schmid takes needed kick at Open Cup-Champions League hornet’s nest 6
- Weekend off gives Toronto a chance to get Michael Bradley right 2
- Home teams take leads in first legs of Europa League semifinals 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Two way tussle for top spot – Week 35 0
- Premier League Scenarios: Title Chase, Race for Europe and Relegation 2