Jun 28, 2013, 2:27 PM EST
After rave reviews following the first episode of “MLS Insider” last Friday, the show returns to NBC Sports Network (Friday, 7:30pm ET) for a thrilling second installment.
Tonight we will see the journey that thousands of Houston Dynamo fans made to Dallas in 2006, to cheer on their newly-formed MLS franchise against the New England Revolution in an unforgettable MLS Cup final.
Players, fans and staff reminisce about how Dallas turned into a sea of orange on that unforgettable day.
While another segment takes an in-depth look at FC Dallas’ Peruvian international goalkeeper Raul Fernandez on World Cup qualifying duty.
Produced by Hock Films and led by award-winning filmmaker Jonathan Hock, episode two will air at 7:30 PM ET on NBC Sports Network and 2 PM ET on TSN Network in Canada.
Here is a preview of tonight’s show, a segment on the incredible pilgrimage of the Houston Dynamo fans at MLS Cup 2006:
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 7
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1