Jun 28, 2013, 2:27 PM EDT
After rave reviews following the first episode of “MLS Insider” last Friday, the show returns to NBC Sports Network (Friday, 7:30pm ET) for a thrilling second installment.
Tonight we will see the journey that thousands of Houston Dynamo fans made to Dallas in 2006, to cheer on their newly-formed MLS franchise against the New England Revolution in an unforgettable MLS Cup final.
Players, fans and staff reminisce about how Dallas turned into a sea of orange on that unforgettable day.
While another segment takes an in-depth look at FC Dallas’ Peruvian international goalkeeper Raul Fernandez on World Cup qualifying duty.
Produced by Hock Films and led by award-winning filmmaker Jonathan Hock, episode two will air at 7:30 PM ET on NBC Sports Network and 2 PM ET on TSN Network in Canada.
Here is a preview of tonight’s show, a segment on the incredible pilgrimage of the Houston Dynamo fans at MLS Cup 2006:
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 0
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s failed UEFA Champions League campaign 1
- Battling Arsenal bow out, as Bayern Munich reach UEFA Champions League quarters after 1-1 draw (3-1, agg.) 0
- Two from Diego Costa help Atlético Madrid cruise past Milan in Champions League, 4-1 (5-1, agg.) 0
- ProSoccerTalk’s MLS Team of the Week – Week 1 0
- Sporting KC's Television Network Expands
- American Investment Firm Buying Up Man United Stock
- Earthquakes vs. Toluca: CONCACAF Champions League
- San Jose Earthquakes Acquire Benfica Midfielder Yannick Djalo
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers