Jul 4, 2013, 6:23 PM EST
It’s been a good summer for sponsorship deals around the Premier League, with clubs up and down the structural ladder setting financial records.
Now, Fulham have revealed their pretty bland home kit for next season along with a sponsorship announcement. They will partner with sports bookie website Marathonbet for the next two years as their kit sponsor, ending a three-year affiliation with online retail broker FX Pro.
The sponsorship, Fulham announced, is a club record, although no actual amount has been revealed by the club or reported anywhere.
The kit itself is a bit bland, but stays in tune with most white Fulham home kits. Last season they diverted a bit and went for white with red pinstripes, but those were apparently just a one-year thing.
Adidas have copied a template they used for a number of clubs for the kit, but that’s for another post (hint, hint).
- Hamm, Wambach, Morgan lead U.S. Soccer’s all-time women’s best XI (but no Solo, Milbrett) 9
- Manchester derby in cards for League Cup final 1
- Brendan Rodgers cool on re-signing Luis Suarez to a new deal 2
- Abby Wambach’s 2011 goal against Brazil voted best moment in U.S. Soccer history 2
- Young’s blast, Evra’s insurance see Manchester United into League Cup semifinals 0
- Late Jarvis, Maiga goals see West Ham past Tottenham, into League Cup semifinals 2
- Report: Clint Dempsey will join Fulham on Jan. 1 for two-month loan (12)
- Spurs in hunt for new boss after sacking Andre Villas-Boas (10)
- Hamm, Wambach, Morgan lead U.S. Soccer’s all-time women’s best XI (but no Solo, Milbrett) (9)
- Mexico’s Monterrey dumped out of FIFA Club World Cup (7)
- Rafa Marquez about to re-connect with MLS (7)
- Hodgson's Manaus Plan is Flawed
- Wilmer Cabrera on WC Draw: ''It's an Even Group''
- Germany Building Training Facility in Brazil
- Spain Thinking of US Camp Before World Cup
- Don't count out Chile in WC Group B
- Kicking it Off with a Final
- VIDEO: Visa World Cup Promo
- Aurelien Collin: I Think France is Very Very Happy
- Klinsmann Shouldn't Have Been Re-signed Before WC
- You Can't Beat German Sachlichkeit