Jul 4, 2013, 6:23 PM EST
It’s been a good summer for sponsorship deals around the Premier League, with clubs up and down the structural ladder setting financial records.
Now, Fulham have revealed their pretty bland home kit for next season along with a sponsorship announcement. They will partner with sports bookie website Marathonbet for the next two years as their kit sponsor, ending a three-year affiliation with online retail broker FX Pro.
The sponsorship, Fulham announced, is a club record, although no actual amount has been revealed by the club or reported anywhere.
The kit itself is a bit bland, but stays in tune with most white Fulham home kits. Last season they diverted a bit and went for white with red pinstripes, but those were apparently just a one-year thing.
Adidas have copied a template they used for a number of clubs for the kit, but that’s for another post (hint, hint).
- West Ham United 1-3 Crystal Palace: Eagles win fiery London derby 1
- Watch Live: Manchester United vs. Sunderland (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- WATCH: Premier League live online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 27 0
- Odell Beckham Jr. appears on TV show in England, reveals former dream was to be a pro soccer player 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Everton, Man United, Man City, Stoke 0
- Watching a UEFA Champions League game with US star Geoff Cameron 1