Jul 4, 2013, 6:23 PM EDT
It’s been a good summer for sponsorship deals around the Premier League, with clubs up and down the structural ladder setting financial records.
Now, Fulham have revealed their pretty bland home kit for next season along with a sponsorship announcement. They will partner with sports bookie website Marathonbet for the next two years as their kit sponsor, ending a three-year affiliation with online retail broker FX Pro.
The sponsorship, Fulham announced, is a club record, although no actual amount has been revealed by the club or reported anywhere.
The kit itself is a bit bland, but stays in tune with most white Fulham home kits. Last season they diverted a bit and went for white with red pinstripes, but those were apparently just a one-year thing.
Adidas have copied a template they used for a number of clubs for the kit, but that’s for another post (hint, hint).
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Guatemala 1
- USA 4-0 Guatemala: USMNT cruises into Gold Cup with win in Nashville 0
- World players’ union FIFPro opens door to women for first time in 50-year history 0
- How will USMNT line up vs. Guatemala in final pre-Gold Cup friendly? 3
- Chile vs. Argentina – Three key battles that will decide the Copa America final 0
- Chelsea confirm season-long loan deal for Radamel Falcao 3