Jul 4, 2013, 6:23 PM EDT
It’s been a good summer for sponsorship deals around the Premier League, with clubs up and down the structural ladder setting financial records.
Now, Fulham have revealed their pretty bland home kit for next season along with a sponsorship announcement. They will partner with sports bookie website Marathonbet for the next two years as their kit sponsor, ending a three-year affiliation with online retail broker FX Pro.
The sponsorship, Fulham announced, is a club record, although no actual amount has been revealed by the club or reported anywhere.
The kit itself is a bit bland, but stays in tune with most white Fulham home kits. Last season they diverted a bit and went for white with red pinstripes, but those were apparently just a one-year thing.
Adidas have copied a template they used for a number of clubs for the kit, but that’s for another post (hint, hint).
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3