Jul 4, 2013, 6:23 PM EDT
It’s been a good summer for sponsorship deals around the Premier League, with clubs up and down the structural ladder setting financial records.
Now, Fulham have revealed their pretty bland home kit for next season along with a sponsorship announcement. They will partner with sports bookie website Marathonbet for the next two years as their kit sponsor, ending a three-year affiliation with online retail broker FX Pro.
The sponsorship, Fulham announced, is a club record, although no actual amount has been revealed by the club or reported anywhere.
The kit itself is a bit bland, but stays in tune with most white Fulham home kits. Last season they diverted a bit and went for white with red pinstripes, but those were apparently just a one-year thing.
Adidas have copied a template they used for a number of clubs for the kit, but that’s for another post (hint, hint).
- Angel Di Maria gets love from Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and Diego Simeone 0
- Jozy Altidore is the happiest he’s ever been, says Gus Poyet 2
- Malky Mackay and Iain Moody investigated by FA for ‘sexist, racist and homophobic’ text messages while at Cardiff City 4
- Liverpool and AC Milan in talks over deal for Mario Balotelli 5
- Atlanta’s new MLS franchise has already sold 14,000 season tickets 9
- No signings in 2015: Barcelona’s transfer ban upheld, FIFA rejects appeal 3