Jul 6, 2013, 8:19 PM EDT
In Friday’s MLS Insider, the crew turns back the clock back to when Mike Magee left home in Chicago at the young age of 17, and how 11 years later he’s finally home, right where he belongs.
He first walked out on his own with the United States U-17 team, making his way to Florida, before his journey through Major League Soccer until finally making it to Chicago.
Making his way home in the Robbie Rogers deal, the Chicago product couldn’t understand why Rogers didn’t want to play in Magee’s hometown. Mike, however, did.
Look for more MLS Insider videos here on ProSoccerTalk, and you can watch MLS Insider every Friday at 7:30 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 0
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 1
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2
- PST Extra: Race for the Premier League title 0