Jul 7, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
Everton’s Tim Howard has opened up regarding how he likes to relax when not on duty with Everton or the U.S. Men’s National Team.
In this edition of Everton’s online series, ‘My Likes’, the Toffees net-minder discusses his love for NBA basketball and NFL football, explaining that for “every American kid loves football, I think it’s in our DNA.”
Howard, a huge fan of both the New York Knicks and the New York Giants, talks about how fortunate he was to grow up in the era of Michael Jordan and to have seen the G-Men make a handful of appearances in the Super Bowl.
Check out the video below to hear Howard discuss his appreciation for Denzel Washington, The Allman Brothers and off-beat record shops.
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 0
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0
- Liverpool must improve, and they know it, despite late win at QPR 3
- VIDEO: QPR 2-3 Liverpool: Pair of own goals dooms QPR after insane final six minutes 1