Jul 7, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
Everton’s Tim Howard has opened up regarding how he likes to relax when not on duty with Everton or the U.S. Men’s National Team.
In this edition of Everton’s online series, ‘My Likes’, the Toffees net-minder discusses his love for NBA basketball and NFL football, explaining that for “every American kid loves football, I think it’s in our DNA.”
Howard, a huge fan of both the New York Knicks and the New York Giants, talks about how fortunate he was to grow up in the era of Michael Jordan and to have seen the G-Men make a handful of appearances in the Super Bowl.
Check out the video below to hear Howard discuss his appreciation for Denzel Washington, The Allman Brothers and off-beat record shops.
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 2-1 Real Salt Lake 0
- MLS Weekend Preview: Trio of marque marquee matches begins Friday in Frisco 0
- Early Mandzukic goal sees Atlético defeat Real Madrid, claim Spanish Super Cup 1
- Robben dominance, Malanda miss give Bayern opening match win over Wolfsburg 0
- Prindi’s Premier League Picks: United to get it right, Arsenal to stumble 2
- Profile: The life and times of Mario Balotelli 0