Jul 11, 2013, 8:13 PM EST
FC Barcelona’s YouTube account posted this video Thursday recapping their youth squads’ top 20 goals of the past season.
Not only are these kids mostly smaller than a plush toy, but they can dribble like little mini Messis (dibs on that).
The shots are ridiculous, the runs are endless, and the passes are pinpoint. No idea who the opposition is, but I feel bad for them. A kid scores directly off a corner!!!
Youth director at Barcelona Guillermo Amor has done a fantastic job, and there’s nothing you can do but unhinge your lower jaw because it will be hanging on the floor after the next 3 minutes and 54 seconds watching all the mini Messis scamper around the pitch. He must bring some serious orange slices for halftime.
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 2
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 1
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- MLS announces Bayern Munich as opponent for 2014 All-Star Game in Portland 4
- WATCH: Can Tottenham stop Luis Suarez and can City beat Arsenal? 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (14)
- Giovani: "We Were Over Criticized"
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- You Can't Beat German Sachlichkeit
- Aurelien Collin: I Think France is Very Very Happy
- Group B: No Walk In The Park