Jul 11, 2013, 8:13 PM EDT
FC Barcelona’s YouTube account posted this video Thursday recapping their youth squads’ top 20 goals of the past season.
Not only are these kids mostly smaller than a plush toy, but they can dribble like little mini Messis (dibs on that).
The shots are ridiculous, the runs are endless, and the passes are pinpoint. No idea who the opposition is, but I feel bad for them. A kid scores directly off a corner!!!
Youth director at Barcelona Guillermo Amor has done a fantastic job, and there’s nothing you can do but unhinge your lower jaw because it will be hanging on the floor after the next 3 minutes and 54 seconds watching all the mini Messis scamper around the pitch. He must bring some serious orange slices for halftime.
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 6
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s failed UEFA Champions League campaign 1
- Battling Arsenal bow out, as Bayern Munich reach UEFA Champions League quarters after 1-1 draw (3-1, agg.) 1
- Two from Diego Costa help Atlético Madrid cruise past Milan in Champions League, 4-1 (5-1, agg.) 0
- Santos Waste Away Advantage Against Venezuelan Minnows in Libertadores Cup
- Sporting Ready for Champions League Test
- Kaká Becomes First Brazilian to Reach 30 Goals in the Champions League
- Gaston Fernandez Unstoppable in Major League Soccer Debut
- Former NUFC & England Warren Barton Looks to put San Diego on the Map
- Galaxy vs Xolos: Local International Derby
- Inverness Demoralised As Scottish League Cup Final Looms
- Socceroos Coach Calm Ahead of World Cup
- Liga MX Relegation Round-Up: Atlas Draw, Atlante Hits Four
- Earthquakes Sign Khari Stephenson, Waive Walter Martinez