Jul 11, 2013, 8:13 PM EST
FC Barcelona’s YouTube account posted this video Thursday recapping their youth squads’ top 20 goals of the past season.
Not only are these kids mostly smaller than a plush toy, but they can dribble like little mini Messis (dibs on that).
The shots are ridiculous, the runs are endless, and the passes are pinpoint. No idea who the opposition is, but I feel bad for them. A kid scores directly off a corner!!!
Youth director at Barcelona Guillermo Amor has done a fantastic job, and there’s nothing you can do but unhinge your lower jaw because it will be hanging on the floor after the next 3 minutes and 54 seconds watching all the mini Messis scamper around the pitch. He must bring some serious orange slices for halftime.
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 1
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 10
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top (video) 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear
- NYRB Don't Know What Hits Them in Emphatic 4-1 Whitecaps Win
- John Terry Rules out International Return
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes
- Players to Watch: Montreal Impact
- Ireland's Premier Division Season Kicks off