Jul 11, 2013, 8:13 PM EST
FC Barcelona’s YouTube account posted this video Thursday recapping their youth squads’ top 20 goals of the past season.
Not only are these kids mostly smaller than a plush toy, but they can dribble like little mini Messis (dibs on that).
The shots are ridiculous, the runs are endless, and the passes are pinpoint. No idea who the opposition is, but I feel bad for them. A kid scores directly off a corner!!!
Youth director at Barcelona Guillermo Amor has done a fantastic job, and there’s nothing you can do but unhinge your lower jaw because it will be hanging on the floor after the next 3 minutes and 54 seconds watching all the mini Messis scamper around the pitch. He must bring some serious orange slices for halftime.
- Demba Ba’s goal enough to give Chelsea 1-0 Champions League win, first place in Group E 0
- Neymar’s first three Champions League goals see Barcelona to 6-1 win, top of Group H 0
- Arsenal advance in Champions League, but Napoli out despite win 0
- Venue Guide: Check out where the USA will play at 2014 World Cup in Brazil 5
- Premier League Power Rankings: Everton flying, Manchester United nosedive – Week 14-15 1
- Three 2014 World Cup dark horses across three continents 3
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- MLS commissioner Don Garber to ESPN: “no chance” Chivas USA to be contracted or moved (14)
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"