Jul 13, 2013, 10:15 PM EDT
Goals like this are his trademark.
And they just seem to get better and better every time.
Houston’s Scottish midfielder Adam Moffat has added yet another wonder strike to his collection, with the Dynamo’s bearded midfielder smashing home a ridiculous volley during their game with New England at Gillette Stadium on Saturday night.
Moffat, 27, has a habit of doing this. In the past thunderbolts against the LA Galaxy and Portland Timbers have been memorable enough, but this left footed strike on the full volley after a high-looping clearance from the Revs’ backline just about takes the biscuit.
I quite enjoyed the reaction from Houston’s head coach Dominic Kinnear who doesn’t bat an eyelid to what he’s just seen when everyone else is going crazy around him. Either he still isn’t impressed with the Dynamo’s recent poor form, or perhaps Dom’s just not that impressed with Moffat’s latest wondergoal as he’s seen the Scot do it far too often.
Watch for yourself below and remember to keep your minds open for the Goal of the Year ballot for 2013.
Mind you, I don’t think there will be much debate. This one will take some beating.
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: The managers 0
- Florentino Perez announces firing of Carlo Ancelotti by Real Madrid 0
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Norwich City: Comfortable Canaries back in Premier League 0
- Ten biggest storylines of the Premier League season that was 0
- VIDEO: Premier League’s Top 10 goals of the season, from A(dam) to Z(amora) 0
- Premier League final day roundup: 2014-15 season finishes with a flourish 0