Jul 13, 2013, 10:15 PM EDT
Goals like this are his trademark.
And they just seem to get better and better every time.
Houston’s Scottish midfielder Adam Moffat has added yet another wonder strike to his collection, with the Dynamo’s bearded midfielder smashing home a ridiculous volley during their game with New England at Gillette Stadium on Saturday night.
Moffat, 27, has a habit of doing this. In the past thunderbolts against the LA Galaxy and Portland Timbers have been memorable enough, but this left footed strike on the full volley after a high-looping clearance from the Revs’ backline just about takes the biscuit.
I quite enjoyed the reaction from Houston’s head coach Dominic Kinnear who doesn’t bat an eyelid to what he’s just seen when everyone else is going crazy around him. Either he still isn’t impressed with the Dynamo’s recent poor form, or perhaps Dom’s just not that impressed with Moffat’s latest wondergoal as he’s seen the Scot do it far too often.
Watch for yourself below and remember to keep your minds open for the Goal of the Year ballot for 2013.
Mind you, I don’t think there will be much debate. This one will take some beating.
- D.C. United takes a point out of Columbus, but referee has some explaining to do (video) 0
- Late strike from Manneh allows Vancouver to salvage a point against LA Galaxy (video) 0
- WATCH: All the goals, highlights from Saturday in the Premier League 0
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea blow it, Swansea, Spurs and Palace win 0
- VIDEO: Jose Mourinho’s sensational swipe at officials after Chelsea suffer shock defeat 9
- Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland: Blues’ title dreams in ruins, as Black Cats grab shock win (video) 5