Jul 13, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
Relive the USA’s 4-1 win over Cuba as Chris Wondolowski scored a double off the bench to help the U.S. national team clinch a spot in the Gold Cup quarterfinals.
Landon Donovan early recorded his 53rd goal for the USA, from the penalty spot after Edgar Castillo was brought down. And make sure you check out Joe Corona’s first ever international goal, pretty stunning strike from the exciting midfielder at Rio Tinto Stadium.
With the final Group C contest to come against Costa Rica in Hartford, Connecticut this week, the USA know another big win would guarantee them the best possible seeding for the quarterfinals.
Let’s hope Jurgen Klinsmann’s men bring their shooting boots once more, as that is now 16 goals scored in their last three games.
Goals galore. Enjoy reliving the rout. This is becoming a routine now for U.S. national team fans.
- MLS Preview: Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas City 0
- WATCH: Stoke City fans erupt into “Delilah” chant during win over Arsenal 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Tottenham 1
- WATCH: PST Extra – Relegation in focus ahead of six-pointer in Cardiff 0
- Major League Soccer Preview: An alternate view of the 2014 regular season 3
- Premier League Power Rankings: Top four shuffle, as pivotal stretch arrives – Week 28 0
- Everton is Focused on Beating Arsenal
- Moyes and Martinez Back Cleverley
- Luis Suarez Continues to Say the Right Things
- RSL 2014 Season Preview
- Portland Timbers Season Preview
- Toronto FC Season Preview
- Duvall, Oyongo & Stevenson Sign Contracts with NY Red Bulls
- Moyes Writes Open Letter to Man United Fans
- San Jose Earthquakes: Players To Watch In 2014 Season
- A Good Start Would Go A Long Way for the Chicago Fire