Jul 13, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
Relive the USA’s 4-1 win over Cuba as Chris Wondolowski scored a double off the bench to help the U.S. national team clinch a spot in the Gold Cup quarterfinals.
Landon Donovan early recorded his 53rd goal for the USA, from the penalty spot after Edgar Castillo was brought down. And make sure you check out Joe Corona’s first ever international goal, pretty stunning strike from the exciting midfielder at Rio Tinto Stadium.
With the final Group C contest to come against Costa Rica in Hartford, Connecticut this week, the USA know another big win would guarantee them the best possible seeding for the quarterfinals.
Let’s hope Jurgen Klinsmann’s men bring their shooting boots once more, as that is now 16 goals scored in their last three games.
Goals galore. Enjoy reliving the rout. This is becoming a routine now for U.S. national team fans.
- UEFA Champions League recap: Man United, Bayern join Real, PSG as group winners 0
- Where They Stand: Who’s in, who’s out after Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League action 0
- A dreaded World Cup draw having arrived, Jurgen Klinsmann’s transformative efforts are about to pay off 2
- Manchester City comeback ends Bayern Munich’s record run; defending champions still win Group D 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (20)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (15)
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit