Jul 16, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
Filing paperwork. Using a computer. Fixing the printer and interacting with colleagues.
Those all seem like pretty boring, mundane tasks… but not when Luis Suárez does them.
In a hilarious new commercial aired in Uruguay, the Liverpool striker shows his more jovial side as a company called “Abitab” give a glimpse into the hectic life around the office when “Luisito” is an employee.
Despite all the speculation surrounding his future in the English Premier League, the international superstar still had to time to shoot this brilliant advert as he pretends to be an overenthusiastic office worker.
Suárez doesn’t win many friends for the way he conducts himself on the soccer pitch but he should win most of them back in one fell swoop after they watch this incredible video.
And who says Suárez only takes a dive in and around the penalty box on a Saturday afternoon? Slight contact from a fellow employee brings out more simulation from the controversial Uruguayan.
Comic genius from the much sought after forward. Watch below and enjoy.
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 0
- Gulati: U.S. Soccer will vote for Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein in FIFA election, not Sepp Blatter 3
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 2
- Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 3
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 1
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 4