Jul 16, 2013, 2:51 PM EST
Filing paperwork. Using a computer. Fixing the printer and interacting with colleagues.
Those all seem like pretty boring, mundane tasks… but not when Luis Suárez does them.
In a hilarious new commercial aired in Uruguay, the Liverpool striker shows his more jovial side as a company called “Abitab” give a glimpse into the hectic life around the office when “Luisito” is an employee.
Despite all the speculation surrounding his future in the English Premier League, the international superstar still had to time to shoot this brilliant advert as he pretends to be an overenthusiastic office worker.
Suárez doesn’t win many friends for the way he conducts himself on the soccer pitch but he should win most of them back in one fell swoop after they watch this incredible video.
And who says Suárez only takes a dive in and around the penalty box on a Saturday afternoon? Slight contact from a fellow employee brings out more simulation from the controversial Uruguayan.
Comic genius from the much sought after forward. Watch below and enjoy.
- VIDEO: PST Extra examines huge top four showdowns in Premier League 0
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 1
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 4
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3