Jul 19, 2013, 3:54 PM EST
In this Friday’s version of MLS Insider, U.S. Men’s National Team and AS Roma midfielder Michael Bradley looks back on his life growing up as a child of Major League Soccer.
With his father as an assistant coach for DC United (1996-1997), and later as head coach of the Chicago Fire (1998-2002) and the New York/New Jersey Metrostars (2003-2005), Michael talks about his interactions with MLS players and how they influenced his own training habits.
Bradley goes on to discuss his decision to become a Project 40 player, which led to his being drafted by the Metrostars and signed to his first professional contract at the age of 16.
Look for more MLS Insider videos here on ProSoccerTalk, and you can watch MLS Insider every Friday at 7:30 pm ET on NBC Sports Network.
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Manchester City: Blues maintain five-point lead atop table 1
- Manchester United 3-1 Leicester City: Red Devils up to third 0
- Liverpool 2-0 West Ham United: Coutinho shines, Sturridge scores in return 1