Jul 20, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Those who watched last night’s edition of the wonderful series, MLS Insider, were shown an inside look at a great American story, that of Michael Bradley.
But the audience also was blessed with the story of yet another American, that of recently naturalized Danny Mwanga.
The Colorado Rapids forward discussed his childhood growing up in Central Africa and the incredible pressures his family dealt with while living in a country stuck in civil war.
For whoever missed it, this one is a phenomenal story and a must-watch. Enjoy.
- Real Madrid beat Barcelona to win Copa del Rey, as Bale’s brilliance seals it 1
- It’s official: Atlanta gets Major League Soccer’s 22nd franchise 1
- Manchester City 2-2 Sunderland: Two Wickham goals, late Nasri equalizer leave sides even (video) 2
- Everton 2-3 Crystal Palace: Toffees’ top four hopes take huge hit 6
- Ahead of Atlanta’s expected MLS entry, are NFL stadium shares the way to go? 12
- Premier League Preview: Man City host Sunderland, Everton face Palace 0