Jul 20, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
Those who watched last night’s edition of the wonderful series, MLS Insider, were shown an inside look at a great American story, that of Michael Bradley.
But the audience also was blessed with the story of yet another American, that of recently naturalized Danny Mwanga.
The Colorado Rapids forward discussed his childhood growing up in Central Africa and the incredible pressures his family dealt with while living in a country stuck in civil war.
For whoever missed it, this one is a phenomenal story and a must-watch. Enjoy.
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 6