Jul 21, 2013, 2:14 PM EST
Luis Suarez has dominated the summer transfer news with his attempts to manufacture a move away from Liverpool.
For most, it’s been a drama-filled saga that we’re all eager to see come to an end.
In light of that, here’s some Suarez comedic relief – an advert for Abitab where the Uruguayan striker parodies his own competitiveness and penchant for going down easily.
Pretty funny stuff.
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 4
- Schalke 0-5 Chelsea: Blues with an untouchable performance against old boss 0
- Lionel Messi breaks Raul’s record for Champions League goals (video) 0