Jul 21, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
Luis Suarez has dominated the summer transfer news with his attempts to manufacture a move away from Liverpool.
For most, it’s been a drama-filled saga that we’re all eager to see come to an end.
In light of that, here’s some Suarez comedic relief – an advert for Abitab where the Uruguayan striker parodies his own competitiveness and penchant for going down easily.
Pretty funny stuff.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 0
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 6
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 4
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0