Jul 21, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
Luis Suarez has dominated the summer transfer news with his attempts to manufacture a move away from Liverpool.
For most, it’s been a drama-filled saga that we’re all eager to see come to an end.
In light of that, here’s some Suarez comedic relief – an advert for Abitab where the Uruguayan striker parodies his own competitiveness and penchant for going down easily.
Pretty funny stuff.
- Report: Diego Costa could be out four to six weeks with hamstring injury 0
- Transfer needs – Everton, Hull, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester City 1
- Olivier Giroud undergoes ankle surgery, out 3-4 months for Arsenal 0
- $410 million Las Vegas soccer stadium deal closer; next stop, Major League Soccer… 13
- Report: Arsenal bid $82 million for Edinson Cavani. Remy, Falcao, Welbeck linked 9
- Confirmed: Neil Warnock takes over at Crystal Palace; what will he bring? 0