Jul 21, 2013, 2:14 PM EST
Luis Suarez has dominated the summer transfer news with his attempts to manufacture a move away from Liverpool.
For most, it’s been a drama-filled saga that we’re all eager to see come to an end.
In light of that, here’s some Suarez comedic relief – an advert for Abitab where the Uruguayan striker parodies his own competitiveness and penchant for going down easily.
Pretty funny stuff.
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0
- League Cup roundup: Sheffield United shocks Saints, Chelsea also moves to semifinals 0