Jul 25, 2013, 8:55 AM EDT
Roman Torres’ header secured Panama a 2-1 victory over Mexico on Wednesday to earn Los Canaleros a spot in the CONCACAF Gold Cup Final.
With the win, Panama will meet the United States in Sunday’s title tilt in Chicago, setting up a rematch of the 2005 Gold Cup final, won by the Americans on penalty kicks.
Check out the highlights below.
- Spanish Super Cup: Late goal allows Atlético to claim first leg draw at Real Madrid 0
- UEFA Champions League Roundup: Arsenal held; Athletic takes 1-1 draw out of Naples 1
- PST Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Fabián Castillo 0
- Liverpool, Barca target could become youngest capped in Norway history 2
- Americans Abroad Wrap: US teenagers go distance for Fulham, Utrecht 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Celebrating the Premier League’s return (and a Mickey Rourke encounter) 3