Jul 29, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Why not take a soccer ball with you the next time you’re riding the Subway or the London Underground?
This guy did. And it turns out he’s got some pretty snazzy moves.
Welcome to the wonderful world of soccer’s World Freestyle Champion, Andrew Henderson.
In this jaw-dropping video, the Englishman tours around London dazzling passersby with his plethora of tricks on the ball. The backdrop includes Tower Bridge and the Tower of London along the banks of the River Thames and plenty of other historic sites.
Every time a video like this crops up, this old argument arises “well, he can juggle and do tricks but can he actually play soccer?” Henderson probably isn’t a good soccer player… but who cares, when he can do stuff like this.
Ask Liverpool’s fans if the club should’ve paid $30 million for Jordan Henderson instead of Andrew Henderson, it would be a close call! Sorry, Jordan.
Anyway, want to watch Andrew hang from the top of a London Underground carriage while juggling the ball? Of course you do.
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 0
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5
- Al-Hussein, Blatter address voters ahead of presidential election; First vote coming 6