Jul 29, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Why not take a soccer ball with you the next time you’re riding the Subway or the London Underground?
This guy did. And it turns out he’s got some pretty snazzy moves.
Welcome to the wonderful world of soccer’s World Freestyle Champion, Andrew Henderson.
In this jaw-dropping video, the Englishman tours around London dazzling passersby with his plethora of tricks on the ball. The backdrop includes Tower Bridge and the Tower of London along the banks of the River Thames and plenty of other historic sites.
Every time a video like this crops up, this old argument arises “well, he can juggle and do tricks but can he actually play soccer?” Henderson probably isn’t a good soccer player… but who cares, when he can do stuff like this.
Ask Liverpool’s fans if the club should’ve paid $30 million for Jordan Henderson instead of Andrew Henderson, it would be a close call! Sorry, Jordan.
Anyway, want to watch Andrew hang from the top of a London Underground carriage while juggling the ball? Of course you do.
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 2
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Bayern Munich star Toni Kroos fails to rule out Manchester United move 6
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- TV Ratings for MLS Season Opener Increase 283% in 1 Year
- Liga MX Radar: Michael Arroyo Scores a Quad
- Sounders FC Monday Morning Breakdown
- Maidana Stars in Impressive Philly Newbie Trio
- Barnsley Send Brek Shea Back to Stoke after Fight with Fan
- Yanks in Mexico: Torres Scores in Tigres Win, Garza Gives Solid Display
- Julio Cesar Put his Semester in Toronto at Risk
- Getafe Fire Luis Garcia, Hire Cosmin Contra as New Manager
- Former Sounders Teammates Rosales and Hurtado Faced off in LA
- The Clock is Ticking for Tim Sherwood at Spurs